Choices

shona1968

I did exante a few years ago and found it easy and lost. I did it again a couple of years later and literally wretched on the tastes go some reason. I notice now there are lots of new flavours. I'm going to do Total so please can I have people's faves and advice on what has worked for you x many thanks

Hi Shona. I would be interested too as I noticed there are indian type meals now. I only have the basic soups, milkshakes and bars x

The ones that I can tolerate are vanilla, banana, strawberry and caramel from the shakes. Other than that I like the maple syrup pancakes and the sausages mixes. The only dinner I can stand is the shepherd pie.

I suspect I'm going to get bored fairly soon.

I haven't had anything that I don't like yet. Haven't been able to make the syprup pancakes successfully so just stopped trying lol

The ones that I can tolerate are vanilla, banana, strawberry and caramel from the shakes. Other than that I like the maple syrup pancakes and the sausages mixes. The only dinner I can stand is the shepherd pie.

I suspect I'm going to get bored fairly soon.

What are the pancakes like and how many does it make?

It's like an American style pancake. You can either make one big one or two little ones.

They're not too bad really. Texture is a bit weird but I find that with all the products.

I've just had the curry and rice and have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Could do with another bowl though lol

I only ever buy the shakes as I tried the hot ones before but didn't like them but may try again as there are now new flavours but I really don't like the chocolate shakes & was disappointed with the flavour :(

I've received the two blueberry and raspberry pancake sachets today and I'm really looking forward to having a pancake for my tea :).

Exciting I know but all I have been having is milk shakes so this will be a treat :)

I really like the curry and also carbonara, with the slag bol I like to add some chilli, garlic and herbs to bring it to life a bit :)

Having previously followed CWP I'm really pleased with the variance in products with Exante.. So much choice

I think the bars are around 1g higher in carbs but it doesn't make any difference to weight loss, or so I've found so far

Back