chopping and changing

babystar31

Gold Member
Well as u all know i had to come off exante 2 weeks ago (almost) due to needing to be on medication that the doc woldnt give me while on a VLCD. Well.....i switched to calorie counting, lost 6lbs first week, STS this week...BUT it appears the meds im on are not helping with my symptoms in the slightest, so im giving up on them, and coming back to exante. Cant say i was happy about stopping exante in first place so im HAPPY today to be back :D yay x

Are you feeling any better Hun? Would it be possible to get different meds from your GP if not ask for a different GP at the practice and explain how much this diet means to you as well the confidence you will have once you shift the lbs. Be persuasive! Get your self sorted then you can do the diet properly babe. Your health is as important as your weightless HTH x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey diva thanks hun but to be honest I think I'll just have to live with it. Losing weight will prob help more than meds anyway x

Yeh for the restart xx

babystar31 said:
Hey diva thanks hun but to be honest I think I'll just have to live with it. Losing weight will prob help more than meds anyway x

Ok that sounds like a good plan. I must say my knee doesn't hurt anymore since losing the weight. Welcome back you'll be feeling better in no time. X

Thanks hun. Sure do hope so! Glad ur knees better. What a difference losing a bit of weight makes eh?

Lol Clair yay indeed, must be mad but I was extremely happy to be facing no food today haha x

Thanks carly huni hows you? I didnt notice, will go in search of him now hehe x

Ummm off plan til Monday :S Is nice having him back but just reminds me that we were all doing this last July oppps :S

Back