Chris' 2014 Exante Diary.

Well done Chris.

Feeling even better today. Took the kids to church this AM, si had half a shake at 1300, watched the F1 cooked roast chicken for the family, had red bean chilli myself with half a bar as Pud. Had another shake at about 2100 whilst watching Barman begins with daughter No1.

Looking forward to WI in the morning. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Good luck for weigh in, hope you are happily surprised:)

Day 8,

WI done - 8lb:D.

Was hoping for 12 like last time but certainly won't complain with 8.

Todays plan

1/2 Vanilla shake with coffee
Tomato soup
Spag bol

Some gym time

See you all tonight.

Day 8 cont

Ran my 4km in the gym in 22:26,

Had my tomato soup, just need to put up with the Mrs and Kids eating pizza tonight.

Good loss Chris, wel done ?

Thanks everyone.

Sticking with it and hoping for another good loss this week.

Day 9,

Trousers felt a little loose this morning :D. So that cheered me you lots.

2 shakes today to try and even out the products I have left. (not enought soups for 1 a day:sigh:)

Another 4km planned for the treadmill today, might push for 5 but that should be next weeks plan.

Shakes for today are 1/2 vanilla and 1 spoon of coffee, and 1 half vannila half chocolate.

Not sure what to have for tea. Probably will see what the rest of the family are having and test and adjust from there.

See you all later Guys and Girls hope you all have a good day on plan!

Day 9 Cont,

Felt good so ran 5km in 27:37.

Had carbonara for tea, just feeling really flat and low tonight. Don't know why the diet is going well as is the running.

Here's to felling better tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Day 10

Still feeling down, going to stick to the diet but will probably stay off here till I feel a bit happier.

Stay on here Chris. Go read diaries. It might help shift ur mood. Keep at it. Remember that you wouldn't slash 3 tyres if you had one flat tyre. Keep plodding on :) hope ur feeling better soon bud...

Day 12,

Feeling a lot more positive today.

Made an effort and hit the gym did my 5km run in 27:13 so an improvement over Tuesday.

Planning on Curry for tea tonight.

Glad you haven't stayed away and that you're feeling brighter - well done on your time for the 5k that's fantastic:D

Back