Chris' 2014 Exante Diary.

Cheers all

Day 13,

Feeling good again.

Had shake, Bar and chilli.

No running will hit the gym again on Mon.

Day 14,

Shake for breakfast
Soup for lunch
Carbonara for tea with chives and paprika.

Still going srong with iced Peach tea. 2 PG tips tea bags, 1 tesco leamongrass and ginger tea bag, 2 sweeteners and 2 teaspoons of peach powder makes 1 litre.

Hitting the Gym tomorrow, how far I run will probably depend on how thw WI goes tomorrow morning.

bad result run more!

only lost 4lb so need to do at least 5km, but 4lb is not to bad, just remember last time losing more. Just need to remain positive any loss is good right?

Day 15

Vanilla & coffee shake @ 11:00
6Km run in 33:04 @ 1450
Veg soup with Curry powder @ 15:47 (Now:))

Aw that sounds really good id love that. Is the curry nice? It's one of the new ones I've never tried.

Start weight 15s6lb on 23/09/14
Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Four Week Total Loss:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Eight Week Total Loss:

The curry is ok, I need to add a few mushrooms as it is just a curry sauce. But the veg soup with a spoon of normal curry powder is really nice. I use Schwartz medium curry powder.

Day 17,

What a day, got to work to find there had been a water leak and the upper and middle floor had water dripping from the roof. not good in a building full of computers!

Ended up having an emergency bar for lunch as no access to hot water.
Had a strawberry shake when I got in and am tucking into shepherd pie now.

feeling really peckish today :eek:.

Must resist
Must resist

You are doing so well

dont eat
dont eat

Day 18,

I resisted the urge to eat last night, so feeling good.

Out the office all day today at a STEMNet event so having a bar for lunch, will grab a shake when I get in and have a meal late tonight. Unfortunately being out all day means I will miss the gym. On a plus not they were closed Tue & Wed adding new cardio machines so will have to see what surprises they have in store tomorrow.

Day 19,

Just been informed by Mrs8391 that we have friends coming around for a meal tonight. So I now need to come up with a 3 course meal plan at 400 cal and 40g carbs for me. I'm guessing chiken tikka skewers to start, prawn curry with cauliflower rice as main, everyone else can have proper riceand a cheese board for pudding. If I have my evening meal instead of 2 pouches for 1 day and pop a multi vit tablet I'm sure one day wont kill me. Just need to stay in Ketosis. Oh and make sure I smash the gym today.

Glad to see you are doing well Chris & your evening meal sounds fine.

How was the new gym equipment?

Didn't get to the gym :'( still getting sorting out in work after the water leak on Wed. Guess I will need to pound the pavement tomorrow instead.

Looks like I'm jumping off the Wagon today, not going to say I fell of tomorrow aas that would be unfair. I have decided before hand to have a few drinks with friends tonight after an horrid day at work. Just not in the right frame of mind to sit and watch Mrs 8391 & friends have curry beer and wine whilst I drink water.

I'm going to enjoy the night and start again tomorrow.

See you all then!

How you getting on Chris ?

Hiya, hanging head in shame.

Ended up taking Fri, sat, sun off. WI Monday STS. Started JUDDD with a down day on Mon. So DD again today. Finding the hunger easier to deal with as I'm not missing tasty food as I can have nice health meals every other day.

Had Exante shake pouch and meal on Monday. Today I had shake for lunch and a fresh tuna salad for tea @ 247cal then a little bite of fruit.

Back