Chris' 2014 Exante Diary.

How's it going today Chris? Well done on your meal - very good choices, and sounds divine!

Day 16,

Lunch - : Spag Bol - eating to of the meals a day at the moment as Mrs 8391 doesn't like them so I swapped out some of my soups and shakes.

Gym - : 6k on the treadmill in 34:45 followed by a 500m walm down in 5 mins it felt really good. 740 Cal burned.

Afternoon snack - : Vanilla shake with coffee.

Last edited:
Sounds like your day has gone well Chris. Well done with the work out.

Day 16 cont,

Evening Meal - : Had the chilli.

Hi Chris. Great day today! Well done.

Day 17,

Early start as Mrs 8391 is at work. About to make is both a coffee. Washed my gym kit last night but forgot to put it in the tumble so best do that now. If I'm lucky it will be dry before I leave for work.

Day 17 cont,

Well that's Mrs 8391 off to work, just got to get the kids up now. Peach tea is chilling in the fridge. I have 1/2 a chocolate shake with coffee & 1/2 a toffee shake with coffee measured out and in little pots ready for work. Plus an A&C porridge for lunch.

Another 6k planned for the treadmill. All in all feeling good today.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Day 17 Cont

Breakfast-: as planned had half a toffee/coffee shake at 10:00

Lunch-: had the A&C Porridge

Gym-: headed to the gym late as I got caught up in work. Ran 6k in 34:45 again so happy with that.

Afternoon snack-: missed due to delayed gym, I will probably have half a bar later to make up.

Evening meal-: Spag Bol is soaking now, whilst I cook hunters chicken for the kids:jelous:.

Lids are doing there homework and hopefully we can watch some TV together once we have eaten.

I think you have got everything into a well planned routine Chris. Are you finding the diet as easy as it sounds in your posts ?

Yes quite easy, I think its the years of eating mil rations." It's the food for the day so eat it and be thankful it's hot!" Mrs 8391 is finding it harder, we are only doing TS for 4 weeks as a kick start to the year. We have a 40th birthday on Day 28 so coming out of Ketosis for it. Planning on doing 5:2 after that, using SW for the 5 days and TS for the 2.

5:2 seems popular, don't really no much about it but heard people mention it at work. 40th birthday bash will be fun, seems like a distant memory for me!

Day 18

Really can't be bothered today, just want to stay in bed.

Must get up hopefully coffee will start my day.

Not sure if I will hit the treadmill today might have a day off and use the rowing machine instead. Will let you all know later.

Well best drag myself out of bed, have a nice day everyone.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Hope your'e feeling more energised now Chris. Have a good day.

Day 18 cont,

Felt better once I was up and about.

Breakfast 10:00 -: half chocolate shake with coffee.

Lunch -: Thai soup 300ml water.

Gym -: 5k on the rowing machine in 24:34
2k on the treadmill in 10:15

Afternoon snack -: 1/2 a toffee/coffee shake

Evening Meal -: Shepherds Pie.

Feeling good on an exercise front, starting to get really bored with the meal choices. I want something that tastes different!

Another successful day under your belt Chris!

Day 19,

Just getting up, about to have a coffee. Feeling better than yesterday morning, just have a really dry mouth today. It feels like I had 1 to many pints last night.(and I know that didn't happen)

Will get some water inside myself and see how I get on.

Sent from my HTC One X+

You're doing really well. I hope you feel better with the water x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The dry mouth is a pain on this diet. No matter how much water I drink I often find I have a dry mouth and lips. Although the fact it's winter doesn't help with the lips.

Hi Chris. Hope you are feeling a bit more positive about the choice of foods. You could always try a different low carb vegetable other than the mushrooms.

Day 19 Update,

Breakfast - : 1/2 chocolate coffee shake

Lunch - : A&C porridge

Gym - : 2k row in 9:43
5k run in 28:33

Afternoon snack - : 1/2 chocolate coffee shake.

Back