Chris' 2014 Exante Diary.

Day 13

Struggling to get up today. Having a coffee hoping it will help. Mrs 8391 has decided the only meal she likes is the carbonara, so I now have more main meals :)

Breakfast : A&C porridge is the plan eat about 10:00

Well change of plan, had half a vanilla shake for breakfast and pasta carbonara for lunch. No running as I finished work early as we had no running water in the building.

I did think about going out for a run but decided to make the most of the afternoon off and play on the ps4.

Spag bol for tea, 500ml of juice, made with 1 spoon of blackcurrent and 1 spoon of orange.

Very nice.

Still going strong Chris. Keep it up. Did you win or lose on the ps.

A bit of both really, spent a nice 1/2 hour with daughter No 1. She has just started to enjoy playing on it with me.

Ah, best not be good on it then Chris or she wont want to play. I've been banned from my sons Xbox cos I get too excited & give them an ear ache.

Just realised it's only 10 Weeks till I go treking in Vietnam :help2:. I have added a link in my Signature for anyone who is interested in what I am doing. Guess I best add some walking to my exercise routine on top of the running.

Hi Chris. You're still doing well. Hope you get really fit and slim in time for your Vietnam trek. I'll sponsor you.

Thank you Lynne,

Day 14

A&C porridge that I didn't have yesterday.

Shake for lunch.

A 400 cal low carb meal for tea. Mrs 8391 and I are having an end of Week 2 treat. I will update you all once I have been to the supermarket and know what we are having.

Might even try and fit in a run or a bike ride.

Oooh that sounds nice, happy shopping,
ps. I will look at the link sometime over the week end Chris.

Looking forward to hearing what you have for your meal.

Day 13 Cont,

Had the A&C Porridge at 12:00, Lazy day doing jobs, was meant to be collection money for my trek in town today but due to two protest marches I decided to steer clear. Luckily the council were very good and have allocated me a different day.

Off to the supermarket soon to buy tonights tea .

It's great to see that you and Mrs 8391 are doing well. Enjoy your end of wk 2 treat x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 13 Cont

So the evening meal

Starter

35g of smoked salmon with light philadephia and 4 prawns

Main

150g fillet steak. with a green salad, some asparagus, 4 cherry tomatos and 30g of fresh mozzarella, served with a tiny amount of homemade cream and peppercorn sauce.

Afters,

50g of 5 counties cheese.

Estimated Cal about 480 :cross:

Carbs low enough.

Mmmmmmm that sounds delicious Chris! Think I'm coming round to yours for tea!

Evening meal eaten,

Mrs 8391 and I really enjoyed it. Pleased I decided on the menu and amounts before hand, as once the food is in your mouth you just want more,(or I do anyway:wave_cry:)

Stuck to the plan, feel full, will save the cheese for later on once kids have gone to bed.

Thanks for all the support, lets wait until tomorrow and see how the end of week 2 weight in goes.( I did have a cheeky look today just incase tea ruins it all)

See you all tomorrow.

Glad you both enjoyed it Chris. Weighing your self before hand was a smart move. At least you will now know if the meal has affected the loss. Cheese for afters, I'm a bit jealous.

Cheese for afters, I'm a bit jealous.

Its my nemesis on a normal low fat diet. I decided that as it is low carb I would have a little tonight. I tried to find a low carb pudding in the supermarket but could only find WW yougart, but it had Citric acid in it so I didn't want to take the chance.

Back