Chris' 2014 Exante Diary.

Looking forward to ur photos!

Glad the running paid off. It's great when u feel fit :) u still running now?

Here is a link to the photos from my Vietnam Trek.

Had a fab time I would highly recommend it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122775006@N08/sets/72157643688266714/

As for running I am still doing a little bit but have started to cycle to work 8 miles each way. I havn't really stuck to much of a diet in the last month but have only put on 2lbs so I'm quite happy, Plus everyone is still commenting on my weight loss. so my body shape must still be changing.

Thinking of going TS again 2nd week in Jun.

Well done on stabilising ur weight.

Good job for the cycling too :) I had a fall off my bike in Tuesday. On a road. Luckily no cars! It was the cleats fault!

Thanks for the photo link. I'll go look now :) hope the Mrs is doing good too.

Here is a link to the photos from my Vietnam Trek. Had a fab time I would highly recommend it. https://www.flickr.com/photos/122775006@N08/sets/72157643688266714/ As for running I am still doing a little bit but have started to cycle to work 8 miles each way. I havn't really stuck to much of a diet in the last month but have only put on 2lbs so I'm quite happy, Plus everyone is still commenting on my weight loss. so my body shape must still be changing. Thinking of going TS again 2nd week in Jun.

Pics are fab :) Makes me want to be there! How far did u walk? Where was ur route? Did u like the food?

Some of my photos...

Attachments

• image-1447643483.jpg
    image-1447643483.jpg
    513.5 KB · Views: 29
  • image-4161853767.jpg
    image-4161853767.jpg
    549.1 KB · Views: 30
  • image-3848137037.jpg
    image-3848137037.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 32
  • image-933175268.jpg
    image-933175268.jpg
    505.9 KB · Views: 26
  • image-2972980194.jpg
    image-2972980194.jpg
    584.4 KB · Views: 30
  • image-3568772702.jpg
    image-3568772702.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 29
  • image-2300652565.jpg
    image-2300652565.jpg
    675.2 KB · Views: 32
Well done on stabilising ur weight.

Good job for the cycling too :) I had a fall off my bike in Tuesday. On a road. Luckily no cars! It was the cleats fault!

Thanks for the photo link. I'll go look now :) hope the Mrs is doing good too.

I haven't progressed to "The shoes" yet still in trainers.

I might return to the trainers! I changed to shoes because my trainers were getting wrecked in the cages but now it's just my body getting wrecked. I'll keep practising :)

Seems to have done nothing but rain past few days. Nit fair weather enough yet!

Well after progressing to "The Shoes" I had a major fall off the bike. Dislocated shoulder and nere damage to the arm. This was 11 weeks ago, and in that 11 weeks of no Running/Rowing/Cycling I have regained all my weight :break_diet:.

Really annoyed, as the weight gain was not all due to lack of exercise. I was sat at home on sick leave comfort eating.

So today is back to Day 1 Week 1.

Brekfast 1/2 Vanilla shake with espresso powder. (I have to get my coffee hit)

Veg Soup for lunch

Trip to the gym 3Km on the treadmill

the other 1/2 shake mid afternoon

Not sure on Tea yet will see how I feel later on.

I will endevor to catch up with some diaries later on and see who is still around.

Chris

Awaiting signature block editing.

That's such a shame Chris - how's the shoulder/arm now? Good luck getting back onto it

Shoulder is still painful at full extention, nerve damage is starting to fade slowly but I can run on the treadmill again so starting again today. I didn't find the 4 week stint to hard last time so here is hoping to a successful TS repair.

Ouch, painful I'm sure. Slowly does it though Chris. Are you still needing analgesia.?

Was on Pregabalin for the nerve pain which really didnt help with the weight, but just on Naproxen when need now so every few days when I have overdone the rehab exercises.

Pregabalin is very popular now isn't it. Such a barrier when our bodies get injured. At least you can get back to it now though Chris.

Day 1 Week 1.

Brekfast 1/2 Toffee shake with espresso powder. Forgot how much I hate the after taste of the toffee shake. (luckily I only have 4 leftover)

Veg Soup for lunch made with a little extra water. OK not the best soup in the world but more than drinkable.

No Gym today, ended up taking the day off as Daughter No1 missed the bus to school so I had to drive home from work, pick her up, calm her down and take her to school.

Had the 2nd Half of the shake at about 16:30

Spag Bol for evening meal just had it now 20:15.

Also had some Peach Iced tea.

Lets see what Day 2 brings.

I hope so, I looked at my FB profile pic (taken in Vietnam) and it reminds me how good I looked.

Day 2

Didn't want to get up thia AM, but dragged myself out of bed. Really want a coffee to kickstart the day but dont what my first 1/2 shake yet. Might try to quick chill some peach tea.

Food for today is already in work (I left the split pots yesterday when I dashed of to save Daughter No1).

Must get to the Gym today only 3-4k on the treadmill.

Well, the only treadmill free in the gym was in miles so did 2 miles not 3 Km. ran in 18:22. Now sat at home eating the curry with 3 mushrooms. (whilst the rest of the clan eat the chicken and chorizio pasta I cooked for them).

Back into the swing of things then Chris. Hopefully ketosis will be here soon for you.

Back