chrisb

blitz

Silver Member
Hi Chris
Thinking of you today, hope your meeting with CDC goes well and good luck for tomorrow at the doctors, keeping my finger crossed for you

XX
Blitz

Thank you Blitz. I met the CDC this evening and she seemed really nice. I weighed 1stone 9lb heavier on her scales than I do on mine!!! I'm at the Dr's at 10am and seeing her again at 1pm, so I might start the diet tomorrow instead of Friday (seeing as I've more weight than I thought to lose).
How have you been today?
Chris. x

Hi Chris

Glad your meeting went ok and you like your cdc. Dont worry about the weight difference on your scales, I wont even weigh myself on mine at home because they vary so much.

Good luck with the doctors tomorrow, Im sure you will be fine, maybe try and approach like I did that I need her help and support with my decision. Mine was quite happy to listen and sign the form and Im sure your doctor will to. Let us know how you get on, Ill be thinking of you.

Im doing ok today my worse day was day 6 but have improved brilliantly since then. My test will come on Friday when I go out with my friend for the afternoon, however , I have told her we can shop but cant eat as we normally do and she is behind me. Its the 1st time I will have been out since starting but Im taking my tretra chocolate drink with me.

catch up with you soon
xx

Back