Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Size 14... Whoop!!!!! Great news, so pleased for you! :) x

Friday PP 27/1
was going to stay in and do jobs but ....... going into town with my daughter - she is finishing work earlier so we are making the most of it. She is going to have her nails done while I look around in TKMaxx and Debenhams. Then its Costco for some flank steak and whatever else I fancy in the butcher's dept.
I gave blood yesterday in a mobile unit at work - what a difference being over 3 stone lighter. I hopped on the bed and didnt feel like I was going to roll off! Little things I seem to be noticing but all the same fab.
Muffins for breakfast, omelette and spicy mince & something for T might be flank steak - might have to adjust with going out with child no 1. Have a good day everyone - remember the housework can always wait - its not going anywhere - LOL xxx

have a lovely day :D

Sounds like a lovely day hope it's a good one and some bargain falls into your lap at TK etc.. Those scales will defo have moved I mean a pint of blood weighs tons AND you have had a great week! I don't feel any thinner which is worrying me a little - I hope I am wrong as another week of STS may rock my sanity!!!! LOL. Anyway the accountant has just arrived so better get my brain in gear!!! BTW it's freezing here, lovely and sunny but freezing so wrap up warm is my advice!!! xxx

Sounds like a lovely day hope it's a good one and some bargain falls into your lap at TK etc..

Not very exciting but a new omelette pan fell into my lap at TK :) tried a jacket on in Debenhams it was 16 my daughter said Mum thats too big before I tried it on and yes it buried me - still cant believe the top half is 14s too :eek: No bargains to be had :(. Cant wait to go to Manchester next Friday with my lovely girl apparently she is buying lunch :) Afternoon Tea will be when I get to true weight. Bought a bag in Monsoon for my trip to Holland. Costco bought flank steak, chicken and salmon. The freezer is now full of dukan goodies. It is very cold and wet here - ugh

Saturday 28/1 PV
Decided to weigh this morning as Im going out tonight so its a PV today instead of tomorrow. Anyway picture the scene - in bathroom making sure scales are on exactly the correct spot on the tile - steps on ............. - 1, smiles from ear to ear doing a quiet little jig but really wanted to waken everyone up to tell them.
So today I am 11 stone 13 lbs how blimmin marvellous is that!!! Another 2 to go

Fabulous chris :D not far to go now and I'm hoping I'm not too far behind you as I'm gonna need support in the next phase

How are you planning to do the next phase... think im gonna do it in stages like was suggested & adding something new per week

I still need to understand the next phase more fully - I think I've been so much in this phase it scares me a bit - sounds daft but true.

yep im scared too of losing control :(

Come on guys - it will be fab, fab, fab!!!! WELL done Chris 11.13 is amazing........ Have a great Dukan weekend and make the most of the sunny weather if you have it - glorious sunshine today and horses loving it as much as we are!! xxx

Sunday 20/1 PV
2 PV's on a trot Ive got loads of veg so it's a usual roast dinner day today. Meal last night was good - smoked salmon & prawns with salad in a dill viniagrette. It came with a topping of cream cheese, dill & black pepper. Very nice, for main I had braised leg of lamb with seasonal veg. It wasnt fatty at all and small so I dont think it will be too damaging. Enjoyed it but wouldn't say I'd go mad for lamb again strange as pre dukan it was a fav.
Today is a day for not doing much - about to watch the aussi open my favourite athlete Nadal is about to come out on the tennis court. If it looks like he's losing then I'll get the ironing board out! Cannot wait for the summer to watch Wimbledon, Tour de France & the Olympics - Love it. The sun isnt shining yet but if it does then a walk along the lovely lancashire canal later :)

Sounds like a lovely Sunday Chris, well done on losing I'm really excited for you and Ellie so near to your goals.:)

Yay, Chris, not far to go now before you hit conso! It'll be fine, just takes a bit of getting used to that's all.

I weighed in today and had lost another pound but I know its just a blip, it varies a little during the week but not as much as it did on cruise, so I'm not too concerned. Got my holiday lined up in March so that will be the time it may go up again! Managed a whole sandwich this week, bread has been the most difficult thing for me, but I've found a good soda bread that doesn't give me too much bloat, so that's ok. Everything else I have but if I don't feel like fruit or cheese I skip it and have something I do want
instead.
Have been baking muffins today, since I cracked the recipe its been fun devising new flavours. Today's were crab and smoked salmon, as OH is dukaning and still in cruise, and he likes the savoury ones. Roast chicken for dinner, and I'm having a baked apple - favourite pud! Love lamb still, though, even though tastes changed a bit.
Back to work tomorrow - boo!

you will be glad to know ive taken the plunge and cooked celeriac to top my cottage pie with for this evenings meal LOL... will report back later on the verdict

Yay, Chris, not far to go now before you hit conso! It'll be fine, just takes a bit of getting used to that's all.

I will be needing your help :wave_cry:

Got my holiday lined up in March
oooooooooo where? somewhere lovely I hope.

bread has been the most difficult thing for me, but I've found a good soda bread that doesn't give me too much bloat, so that's ok.
Not too bothered about bread either but did think I would have the seeded type more taste in it
Have been baking muffins today, since I cracked the recipe its been fun devising new flavours.

I seem to have cracked it too - my dukan friend and I have done a swap today of dukan flavours im trying her cherry and she is trying my dark choc. Could not be without my muffins - tried gallette (failure numerous occasions), porridge - :rolleyes:, dukan bread - NO - so its muffins everyday and the strange thing is I'm not in the least bothered I have the same every morning I just vary the flavours but mine are always sweet
Hope you have had a good working day mine has been good take care ST x

once i got over the smelling like celery i actually enjoyed it LOL

Back