Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

i also have a specific tile in the kitchen that i put my scales on.... hubby put them on a different one once and it said i had stayed the same... then i moved it to my fav tile and id lost 2lbs lol

Hope you've had a good day - have you been really strict? Wouldn't it be amazing if you reached target THIS week!! Not that there's any pressure mind ;)

Ive been OK CD defo drank more water - plenty visits to the ladies today! PP and plenty of it all day too. SF Jelly and 0% for pud tonight so not a bad day. Ive lost 1 a week for the past 5 weeks so can't see me losing more - my daughter says its our **** week this week too so we shall see. I am definately trying so fingers X - as long as its a loss I will be very happy :)

Seeing friends at the weekend, I havent seen them for months so can't wait to see her, she has no idea Ive lost almost 3.5 stones

Isn't it exciting to see people who haven't seen the transformation yet??? Bet they will be amazed - good luck with weigh in this week - fingers crossed it's an even better one than the last five weeks with your extra diligence. I STS this week for the first time ever and I was a bit disappointed to be honest but that said I know I can make a few adjustments to try and get the weight moving again - defo up the exercise I think too!!! hope work going good too.

they will be amazed chris :D

Thank you .......... she is a very lovely friend Ive been lucky to know for years so she will be very chuffed for me :)
Trudy I know the feeling (last Sunday) I was miffed to say the least - I am trying my best but ......... you never know - the body is sometimes a mystery!
Made a gorgeous design for my sister's birthday tribute for her grave this afternoon. A wreath made from aspidistra leaves and yellow tulips, wasnt easy to do but I had a lovely florist helping me. My sister would have loved it.

Mocha muffins for breakfast, leftover meatballs/sprouts for lunch, and tonight not sure. I am a taxi service until 7.30 so will see when I get back home probs a mushroom & tomato omelette. x No major work issues so a good day :)

The wreath sounds lovely, I'm sure she would have definitely loved it. Thoughts are with you.

the wreath sounds very nice xx

Im cream crackered sat down at 8 after taking son to his girlfriend's and then went to get my daughter from Uni - weather was bad very fine rain but it was like driving through fog on the motorway. Up at 5.30 to take child no 1 to work so off to bed soon. I finish work tomorrow at 2.30 so think I'll take a stroll into town, fancy having a look in M & S to have a look at any new spring clothes. I can have a mooch in Monsoon too, someone said at work today the sale is still on. A birthday present to buy for a friend. PP tomorrow trying to eat as much protein as possible so muffins & dry fried egg, chicken & roast beef for lunch, tomorrow night I think roast salmon in smoked paprika and black pepper. Not bad eh!

It's so nice being able to get in standard size clothes again! I was chuffed to bits at the weekend to get into size 14 with ease, after struggling with zips and zippers for last few years! I didn't find anything in monsoon sale though this time. Have fun!

Im in 14s too and not overly tight im very pleased to say - ST struggled to find them long enough but got some eventually from next and marks. Im looking for casual clothes too as im going to Holland 21st March ive definately not got anything to wear!

The minute I get in Monsoon I'll head for the jewellery section never mind a new frock.

OOOOhhhh have fun shopping, LOVE Monsoon and M&S, hope they have lots of size 14L just for you!!!! - I keep an eye on their sales especially as the stuff I have bought from there in the past just works for every occasion and always gets compliments. I haven't done much buying in the sales this time - mind you atm I am still getting back into old clothes so everyone thinks I have been on a spending spree as they don't remember them from before!!! Must say it is nice to have a new set of clothes to wear than being restricted to the few items that fit!!! In the audition I did last night the whole panel kept on going on about how much weight I had lost and how tiny I looked and didn't red suit me (I know get me the lady in black turned to some colour) etc, I was meanwhile a nodding quivering wreck with nerves and just wanted to shout at them to let me get on with the audition!!! It was only after that I took in what they had said and then I was quite emotional - think it must be hormones - I'm not usually soooo soppy and weak!!! LOL. Your menu today sounds v nice - still haven't decided on a PP or a PV day today but started the day with a strawberry mousse made with quark which was delicious!!!! Not my usual muffin but lovely! x

Not weak Trudy just sensitive as I am always have been always will be - Didnt buy any clothes but bought a lovely necklace for me and a ring for my daughter. 70% off in Monsoon if id have gone in six months ago I could have bought loads but non in my new size :)

Congratulations lady in red for getting the part last night x

that will be the trouble with the sales now we are slimmer ladies... we will be in the most popular sizes LOL was easier getting a bargain when I was bigger

Go to Top Shop Ellie - no matter how skinny you are in there you always need a big size!!!! LOL. Very reserved buying Chris, saving yourself for the mammoth shop to come with dear daughter. Now I really wish Ben was a girl so we could go shopping together, will miss that when he is older. Mind you his favorite colour is pink and he is rather partial to long dresses, every time I pick him up from pre-school he is dressed as Alice In Wonderland!!!!!!! So there is hope yet!!! LOL. Have a great Dukan day Chris, end of the working week for you isn't it??? Any nice plans for the long weekend? Fingers crossed for weigh in on Sat. xxxxx

Have a great Dukan day Chris, end of the working week for you isn't it??? Any nice plans for the long weekend? Fingers crossed for weigh in on Sat. xxxxx

Im hungry now but had a good dukan day. Oh Yes im off tomorrow up early to take my lovely girl to work, dont mind really its only an hour less lie in would have been nice, will have to wait for Saturday.
We are out for a meal Saturday at a local restaurant with another set of friends we haven't seen since November. No other plans really listening to the weather report on the way home from work and its back to being very cold and possibly snow over the weekend! Think CD and Ellie may already have it. Apparently its been snowing in Cornwall too.
Weigh in is usually Sunday but think I will see what the score is Saturday morning as I will be on a PV Saturday with going out :D
Have a good weekend T and keep dukan smiling x

no snow here surprisingly LOL ... its been very calm , nice & warm all day.... supposed to get to -4 tonight so too cold for snow ;)

Back