Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Ah glad I am not sad then!!! LOL! Glad you had a good day both Dukan wise and generally!! Work sounded fun - always nice when you can help someone. Must try the meatballs and the philly sauce - I love smoked paprika - reminds me of paprika crisps - actually might try making those veggie crisps and use that as a flavour - not today though as I could not squeeze another thing in!!!! Full to the gunnels again - second time in 4 days - oh dear - LOVING IT!

Wed 15/2 PP
Back home after work and im cream crackered - so glad its half term next week. Dukan food all good although ive been hungry for the past two days and wanting something else but not sure what the something else was! So today ive had yoghurt, flavouring & 1 tbl of oatbran (didnt have enough yoghurt to make my dear muffins - lol) roast beef, mackeral in brine and tonight its roast chicken or may be salmon for a change or may be both! Im a hungry hippo today - looking forward to a PV tomorrow and the end of the working week for me - yehhhhhhhh and a whole week off. Off to bake some muffins x

yesterday I had a PP and was rather hungry all day despite eating loads... beggining to think i have worms lol

Nice Ellie!!! LOL - it must be in the air Chris - I have eaten so much over the last four days or so - in fact today has been my most reserved one for ages!!! Found it hard to eat lunch as just wasn't hungry - not like me. Mind you I have managed to eat all my muffins and now I am really ready for dinner which isn't for another half an hour!!! How did you manage a day without muffins - I REALLY think I would find it sooo hard especially a PP day!!! Your body obviously needs the food which is why you are feeling the need for something??!!! Keep eating lovely!!!
Going to see my Mum on Sunday and said I am gonna make them fish pie!!! Just loved it - also the cottage pie - big favourites of mine now!!! Who says you can't eat well on Dukan? Hope work whizzes by tomorrow and you have a restful long weekend. Hope the weather has improved and you have managed to get out on your walks!

Thursday 16/2 yehhhhhhhh PV
must get ready for work BUT a boring day ahead with theory all day - ugh! Legislation in the floristry industry - flowers far too expensive this week with valentines day on tuesday. Students will be moaning (just like me now) lol I will just smile sweetly at them later ..........

PV today muffins, dukan work friend's cottage pie & tonight roast salmon, green beans & salad.
Have a good dukan day xxx

You're doing fab Chris, keep up the good work! If possible just do lots of day dreaming today so that your day passes quicker :)
Enjoy your term break next week, I'm off from 29 Feb to 4 March as my sister and niece are coming over for a couple of days. xx

not long till work is over then you can relax for half term :D

Probably by the time you read this it will be your half term!! Todays menu sounds yummy so I hope you had a good Dukan day. Any lovely plans for the half term??? Daughter up for a day with Mum again???? Nice to have something to look forward to.............. Is Mr R busy at work all the time you are off? x

You're doing fab Chris, keep up the good work! If possible just do lots of day dreaming today so that your day passes quicker :)
Enjoy your term break next week, I'm off from 29 Feb to 4 March as my sister and niece are coming over for a couple of days. xx

managed to get through it with ease I do love my job :)
Mirjam that will be fab to spend some quality time with your family bet you can't wait :)

not long till work is over then you can relax for half term :D

Yep thats me done until the 27th might just have a clean house for once instead of running around like a headless chicken at the weekend - im out at least 3 days next week so NO spring cleaning me thinks catching up with other friends I only get to see when I'm off ........:D

Probably by the time you read this it will be your half term!! Todays menu sounds yummy so I hope you had a good Dukan day. Any lovely plans for the half term??? Daughter up for a day with Mum again???? Nice to have something to look forward to.............. Is Mr R busy at work all the time you are off? x

Yes its half term - yehhhhhhhhhhh I'm out 3 days next week seeing friends I dont get to see unless I'm off. Hoping to having another shopping trip to the Trafford Centre with my no 1 child while her boyfriend and my no 2 child watches Star Wars. Wouldnt mind seeing it too but ive had my instructions that were clothes shopping for me - ugh! Not sure about MrR Trudy he may take a couple of days off towards the end of the week making it a long weekend for him.
First day back for me is parents evening so it will be a long day until 8pm. :rolleyes:
Hope your enjoying your very well deserved rest :)

Friday 17/2 PP
Awake early MrR with his size 10 elephant feet - but this is the life sat in bed, coffee to my right, with my laptop on reading everyone's news. Lots of PP eating to do today and tomorrow so with fingers x I will be changing my ticker instead of sts - Ive been 100% except for exercise - I know once the weather improves I will be fine and will have no probs walking 2 hours a day. Poured down with rain yesterday when I could have gone walking after work and its forecast rain again today. Oh well British weather .............

yup im doing the same... laptop on coffee & muffins next to me.... I do however have a groundhog day going on.... on my news feed on facebook its went back to tuesday and everyone is talking about how fantastic their boyfriends hubby etc are and what gifts they got... Dont think i can go through valentines day again... i may commit a murder LOL

I'm sitting at work since 7am and all I've been doing sofar is read all the papers on my iPad, check FB, read your posts and that's it. Had a little bit of hopeful news yesterday, my agent called me to tell me that the vacancy she'd put me forward for is still ongoing but that the company is very impressed with my cv, so fingers crossed :)
Next week am signing the paperwork for Temple Spa so that I have a back up in case I don't get called in for an interview.

Am looking forward for my sister and niece to come over, haven't seen them (or my parents) since August so hopefully will be able to travel to see my mum and dad soon as well.

What are your plans for your time off Chris, have any nice things to look forward to besides being a lazy lady of leisure for the next week or so? x

Definitely buy something nice on this shopping trip. And how about a pamper at the hairdressers whilst your off work? Enjoy the break and make sure you relax - we've just finished our half-term and I feel like I need a holiday to recover from the holiday!

Definitely buy something nice on this shopping trip. And how about a pamper at the hairdressers whilst your off work? Enjoy the break and make sure you relax - we've just finished our half-term and I feel like I need a holiday to recover from the holiday!
thanks CD yes hope to find something I actually want to buy. Ive just been to the hairdressers.
Ive started sorting craft stuff out this morning into new storage boxes - do you ever wish you had'nt started something :rolleyes:

My fingers and toes are crossed for a good weight loss this week Chris - good luck. Half term sounds fun and busy which is lovely. Back home for me tomorrow but just relieving Daddy of his duties and heading off to my Mum's with Ben for a couple of days to cheer her up..... Always involves shopping which is not good after what I spent on myself at the spa!!!! LOL - really didn't mean to but little extras keep finding there way into my bag!!! Oh well it's only money!! Can't take it with you!!

Thanks Trudy - hope so too but from a sneaky weigh in today doesn't look like its changed - Ive just to keep going until I get fed up with cruise

Maybe your body is at it's true weight Chris cos I can't understand why you would have a sts for three weeks. your menus look great and you obviously haven't strayed food wise. How frustrating. Mind you, you never know and the scales may read differently on your actual wi day - I want to weigh but can't see a pair of scales anywhere - honestly on a health farm????LOL

Back