Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

I love the way your so positive chris.... its a great quality to have :D i hope the scales are kind to you soon as you deserve it x

Thanks Ellie I try and be the same in everything I do, its just the way I am ........ with Dukan im so grateful to have got this far so if I have a few sts weeks then ...... it just means my cream tea in the Midland in Manchester will just have to wait a bit longer - LOL
The only thing i get miffed about is this bloody weather ...........

it actually looks pleasant outside here today... not been out yet as hubby put the horses out before he left this morning so im still lounging in my jammies lol. gonna chuck my running stuff on in a mo and get my run on the treadmill done then do a spot of housework

Great attitude Chris and good focus too - proud of you Mrs! Sounds like you have a plan of action though. I am trying to up my exercise too by riding more and mucking out instead of disappearing into the office first thing!! Actually enjoy it once I am doing it and the weather today is actually above freezing and not unpleasant!! Does that mean snow??? I flippin hope not. Hope the fog lifts with you so you can get a walk in as a day of ironing and housework doesn't sound veryexciting - where is Mr R??? Not at work again? Collar him and go and do somat well exciting! xxx

Great attitude Chris and good focus too - proud of you Mrs!

where is Mr R??? Not at work again? Collar him and go and do somat well exciting! xxx

Thank you Trudy
MrR is here he wants to tidy his loft office
- :sigh: -

he can do it on his own then - :D

when men say they want to tidy the office what they really mean is make a load of mess that we eventually have to clean up lol

Ive just had some goji berries (free from dr dukan) im not too impressed they tasted salty I expected them to be sweet. I will try them in muffins next time see if they improve any.

Chris I put a tablespoon in my muffin mix with vanilla and they came out a bit like currants. Not my absolute favourite but okay. Hope you had a good day today and persuaded Mr R to not spend the whole day sorting the office!!! Did the weather improve. We had a lovely day here and it was actually lovely to be outside and the horses were great too!!! Now officially on holiday and currently sat in my house with the monitor on watching a mare that is due to foal so I guess you never stop with animals!LOL.... What plans for the week? Anything exciting? WI for me tomorrow morning but TOTM (perfect timing with spa break -hmmmm) so we will c! x

Hi Trudy
the office didnt get done he has been messing with his car all afternoon the headlight bulb had been put in wrong so he decided it needed to be put in correctly - garages! I havent done much today, I dont seem to have much energy at the moment when weekend comes. Sure its this blasted weather thats getting to me - its been foggy and cold all day - surely it cant last much longer. Ive just finished a pile of ironing, cooked a roast dinner etc etc so not entirely lazy. I moan about MrR but hes just said 'Im going to be home for 6 next week then I can go walking with you while its dark, I know you want to lose more weight so' - ah
Nothing exciting for the week its just work ............. but at least Im off the week after, fingers x the weather will improve.

i think the secret with the goji berries is cinnamon

The goji experience is definately not quite what you'd expect....!?

I'd tried these before Dukan and after a brief enthusiasm had ditched them because too dry and dusty. Yes they can be a bit salty too. Now they taste pretty good... Not like sultanas, or raisins but still ok. I put them in muffins and I eat a tablespoon if I feel like a sweet fix. Usually works! They've grown on me, so to speak.

My OH is ultra tidy too - lines up his toiletries in the bathroom (but he can't put my saucepans back in the right place) drives me nuts!

I think February's the worst month good job it's so short. Warmer here today, no wind. Maybe it'll get better.

I've never tried eating gojis they come, funnily enough, so have always had them in muffins with cinammon and sweetener (now have dropped both). Like the konjac/shirataki noodles, not something I'd bother with in the "real world" but a great plus in the Dukan world! :D

Here's hoping the next round of weather isn't worse than the last... we might regret the departure of the cold (with blue skies and sun), and the return of the milder (with snow and ice and rain)... ugh!

My OH is ultra tidy too - lines up his toiletries in the bathroom

same here but he can't find anything in the kitchen e.g. mustard - I always find it right under his nose - he knows I love it when that happens :D woulndn't swap him except for Pierce Brosnan - lol

Oh no Pierce way too smooth!! Hope you have a good day Chris and the sun at least peaks it's head out! I would try the goji berries in your muffins and see what you think!! So excited today as my PV day has arrived and I can have some more fish pie and make up a cottage pie - I might be a bit sad don't you think? Dukan has sent me over the edge! LOLx

Monday 13/2 PP
A good day today lots of good dukan protein and water. 20 mins + exercise so a great day. No major issues that I couldnt handle today - a student had a melt down for half an hour but I managed to help her and ended up with her laughing.
A colleague gave me some newish clothes today, lovely tops for work so im chuffed, will save me a bob or two.
Today Ive had muffins for brekkie, roast chicken (leftover from the big chicken yesterday) yoghurt for pud & turkey meatballs in xl phili sauce tonight. Was going to save some for tomorrow's lunch but they were so good MrR & I eat them all! Tomorrow muffins again (will never get fed up of them) roast beef & sprouts, cottage pie bns & celeriac top (yum) so another good day tomorrow with loads of water and hopefully a longer walk.
Have a good day im off for a shower, a read in bed then sleep until 6.30 I hope.

So excited today as my PV day has arrived and I can have some more fish pie and make up a cottage pie - I might be a bit sad don't you think? Dukan has sent me over the edge! LOLx

No not sad because I'm exactly the same cottage pie for me tomorrow night and I cannot wait to get my chops around BNS :eek:

sounds like another good days chris :D

Back