Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Tuesday 27/3 PP
Another beautiful day, hope it continues for easter weeks while I'm off work ......... today its muffins, salmon, roast chicken. Must get ready for work so see you later enjoy the sun :)

Ah hope your getting to see a bit more of the sunshine!!! Sadly by the time Friday comes it's supposed to be getting dull and cold so you may not get some lovely walks in the sunshine!!!! Is it nice to be back at home??? Did Mr R miss you??? Bet he was lost without you. Hope your having a fab Dukan week Chris. x

Eating dinner on Sunday the 3 of them ganged up on me Trudy and said I was the untidy one of our little family - the cheek of it, its usually me tidying after everyone else - ha ha. Yes always glad to be home dont think I could do more than 2 weeks anywhere I always want to come home and look out at our view from the back of the house and then I could go off again :) x Hope you have had a brill week too. Fingers crossed we get some good weather over the easter weeks, we have black lambs in a nearby field its lovely to see them leaping and sitting on their mums back.

Thursday 29/3 PV
Last day at work for 2 weeks although I may be going into work to prepare for the exhibition we are doing at Harrogate NAFAS floral show next month. Lots to do and little time to do it in!
This week has been ok but not really eaten enough so more dukan time next week ............ hope its walking weather, lovely long walks in the spring sunshine along the canal.
have a good dukan day xxx

fingers crossed for the weather for you x

HMMM think I would leave the cleaning then over the Easter break and see how they get on then!!! Are you staying at home over the break or are you managing to get some lovely days out??? DD available for another shopping break? Summer items now in the shops!!!! I really enjoyed browsing last week and knowing that something would fit if I wanted it!! Such a nice feeling. Anyway, happy holidays Chris! xx

Thanks Trudy & Ellie
I have now finished for Easter Ive never felt so ready for a rest my eyes are red raw with being so tired - people have kept asking me today have I got an eye infection!
We are at home for the 2 weeks, my daughter is writing her dissertation (10,000 words) plus 2 x 5000 words essays - so I just might keep out of her way she is mega stressed now .......... she wants to do really well and get at least a 2.1 but whatever she gets she has tried her hardest and for me thats what matters. Ive had a few little spending sprees especially in M & S, Next and Monsoon. From work I'm getting M & S vouchers for my birthday so that's another little spend. Love being able to easily fit into size 14. Bought some nice black patent wedge sandals tonight they aren't too high so Im slowly getting kitted out for my slim line figure. I saw some photos today of our trip to Holland and even I can see how different I look - dukan is amazing dont you think? Oh I forgot I stepped on the scales this morning just in case it was a gain after having a PV everyday while I was away but Im very pleased to say it was - 2!!! perhaps I'm past the plateau of the past few weeks - hope so ............

Great news on the scales hun :)

I read somewhere on the board someone had a shopping spree....can't remember who now (sorry!:eek:)....but it really inspired me to start thinking about "who" I'll be when I've lost the weight...as my style was basically cover the flab :)...totally fashionable ;)...(not!)

Hope you have a lovely resting 2 weeks xx (but also keep posting ;)) x

fingers crossed the plateu is over and the scales are down for your sunday weigh in :D have a great holiday

Thursday 29/3 PV
Muffins, roast beef salad for lunch & tonight I've had carrot and turnip beef cottage pie. So I'm full, going to bed very soon feeling drained and zapped of all energy:(
Hoping not to wake up too early tomorrow desperate for a little lie in ............ lets hope MrR and his size 10s are quiet - lol. Tomorrow some jobs to do loads of muffins to bake then my daughter needs to go to Preston to hand an assignment in to Uni. From there its a visit to Costco to get some beef etc for the freezer. I always try and go around payday then we have plenty of fish, chicken & beef to last us for the month.
Hope everyone is enjoying this good weather fingers crossed it lasts .............. had to queue for fuel today probs had about a teaspoon in the fuel tank by the time it was my turn! have a good day tomorrow and enjoy the rest of tonight. I shall be giving it plenty of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz in about 30 mins bye for now xxxxx

hope its lasts with you... we are forcast snow on monday :( the panic buying over fuel is a nightmare... i have a 20 mile drive to the nearest station and im scared that when i get there there will be none. so im confined to barracks to save fuel lol

Have a good catch up on your sleep and an enjoyable two weeks break x and I read somewhere sleep helps ypu loose lbs xxx sleep well

Ah sleep tite chris. Glad you got some fuel, I really hope it all calms down before I run out as being in the sticks you gotta get fuel to get around!! LOL. Glad you got some more clothes Chris, I totally understand you feeling good on Dukan - I have at least a moment of wonderment about Dukan every day atm, probably because people are seeing such a difference in me and commenting so it is bought to light more. Sounds like you are ready for a good break, sure to be a nice one even with your daughter having loads of work to do!
Really hope the scales show at least the minus 2 on Sunday - my fingers and toes will be crossed till then. xxx

Friday 30/3 PP

a funny day was going to do all sorts then it was panic stations here when the internet went off - my daughter had missed referencing a quote so we had to phone around asking other people to find it for her ........... just as we were about to leave for the Uni library it came back on! So went into Preston to hand it in and went to Abakhan for some easter ribbons for a floral wreath I would like to make for my porch. Had coffee in Waitrose and did a bit of shopping. Just got home now so no house jobs done but never mind I would rather spend every minute that I can with my gorgeous girl :) housework is always there................ so the plan is now to get stuck in before MrR comes home then we can relax later hope everyone has had a good day and is looking forward to a fab dukan weekend x

NO internet is a disaster - glad you got it sorted out!!! Hope you got the house into some order before Mr R got home LOL!!! Sounds like you are gonna have a lovely Easter break - I have got sooooo much to do I don't know where to start - I also need to learn to finish a job before deviating to another !!! LOLLOLOLOLOL! Hope the scales are as positive on Sunday as there were earlier in the week bringing you even closer to TW - v exciting!!! Glad to see that Mrs CD is okay and had only headed to the island early - was getting a bit worried - can't have our Dukan buddies dropping off the radar!!! I managed to have a cheeky vodka tonight - oh dear, however it was nice and only had the one so probably not that bad and more importantly I have stayed Dukan food good!!! Just made the tofu yoghurt cake from the recipe threat and waiting for it to cool down so I can try it - smells quite nice!!! Odd list of ingredients so not sure how it will taste!!! Could be surprising - hope I like it as I did use two packs of my precious tofu!!! Really do like the tofu creme and find I use it quite a lot! Anyway enough of my blabbing - have a good weekend. x

Trudy I love your blabbing I do my fair share too remember - still to make the tofu dessert (more time now) havent seen the recipe for the cake think I'd better take a gander - yep glad CD is fine wish some other dukan friends would reappear would be good to find out that they are OK.

hope you have a nice weekend and never mind the housework it will still be there when ur not ;)

Saturday 31/3 PP
MrR is a happy bunny this morning and its all thanks to Dukan - he has lost 21lbs since the end of January he cut out his fav naughty stuff e.g. beer and he's been eating conso style but with no carbs ....... he could always eat what he wanted and never put a lb on but 3 years ago he was very ill and we could have lost him ..... he had part of his stomach, bowel and appendix removed. For 6 weeks we didnt know what had has caused it and was told it may be cancer - thank God it wasnt, a large abcess had burst in the appendix. It was a long process and he had to go back in a year later for reversal ops. Anyway as a result of all that he lost 5 stone then put loads on because he never felt full plus he wasnt doing anything, he had no energy etc. Sorry to waffle but this is why he is so happy not just losing 21lbs but because he is back to his pre illness weight. Im very proud of him! So Dr Dukan has not only helped me but my lovely MrR x

Chris thats great news about Mr R, that's is fantastic, and well done to him x no wonder your so proud of him.....scary times but so glad they are in the past, your both super slimmers....Dr Ds diet is helping alot of people in so many ways Let's award Dr D a big fat medal from all his loyal, Dukaners x

Back