Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

what about trying on some maxi dresses chris ?

Chris the praise us well deserved.... wallow in the compliments, can't wait till its my turn lol and your daughters right at 5' 10" you'll need loads of fake tan for those long legs lol unlike mine little short uns x

what about trying on some maxi dresses chris ?

Probably wouldnt be long enough Ellie unless I bought from Long Tall Sally - or could end up looking like a no 1 :eek: my brother's nickname for me is 'Olive' because when I was young I was long and thin like Popye's bird Olive Oil - LOL

lol... go for calf lenth then so you get a knew lenth dress

Ah a good day all in all even with the dentist Chris. Clothes shopping sounding more productive, defo should try a dress or two - you might be v v pleasantly surprised and imagine how much more your impact you reveal to friends who haven't seen you for a while would have if you were in a dress - their jaws would drop to the floor - lol..... Hope your enjoying every bit of your break - it certainly seems like it. x

Thursday 5/4 PV
Awake early, wish I could switch off this blasted internal alarm clock but eh ho more time to do stuff .......... back to winter here, ice on the cars but the birds are singing and the sky is beautiful. Plan to do housework today so that we can have a relaxing Easter weekend. Hope to get some long walks in with MrR depending on the weather and just chill - MrR had better not come up with any ideas about tidying the garage or loft - NO!
Today is a PV so I'm going to fill my boots with good old dukan protein some salad, cauli & sprouts :) - feel a spur coming on to get shut of these 4 little pounds. I was lied in bed before multiplying 14lbs x 4 in my head and realised im just 2 short of losing 4 stone .............. why have I not figured that out before.
Have a good day everyone and thank you again again & again LOL xxx

i often have to sit with a calculator to work out what ive lost LOL whack Mr R over the head with something hard if he even thinks about tidying this weekend lol hope the weather ius kind to you. im gonna wait till friday to decide whats going to the show on saturday as theres a big gap in between classes and if the weathers rotten i dont want to be hanging round too long

Good idea Ellie now what can I hit him with ............ weather looks rubbish for the weekend. Have a good time at the show hope you win some prizes x dont forget to take your thermals ;)

Just read about your outfit idea for the wedding Chris and have to say I think it sounds fabulous :)...I'm not a dress girl either but that's because I've fat calves :p :) and I'm white as a sheet of A4 paper :D

I'd like to borrow your internal alarm clock thing :) what time do you go to bed to wake up so early?..I need all the tips I can get !!

Also doing the housework today/tomorrow...a little thing in honor of my Mum tomorrow - no laundry, so stripping the beds off today....she would never ever put washing out on Good Friday - (I'm sure there's some significance somewhere)....:) I never used to worry about it, but this year I'll do as she would've done :)

Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend with no lofts or garages involved!! :) x

Just read about your outfit idea for the wedding Chris and have to say I think it sounds fabulous :)...I'm not a dress girl either but that's because I've fat calves :p :) and I'm white as a sheet of A4 paper :D

I'd like to borrow your internal alarm clock thing :) what time do you go to bed to wake up so early?..I need all the tips I can get !!

Also doing the housework today/tomorrow...a little thing in honor of my Mum tomorrow - no laundry, so stripping the beds off today....she would never ever put washing out on Good Friday - (I'm sure there's some significance somewhere)....:) I never used to worry about it, but this year I'll do as she would've done :)

Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend with no lofts or garages involved!! :) x

I have a noisy husband but I do go to bed early ish around 10.30 then read for about 15 mins or sometimes a nano second if I cant keep my eyes open :)

I was thinking about Easter too when I was a child. My Mum always bought me a new 'dress' (perhaps thats why I dont like them now) in an easter colour e.g. pale lemon etc new shoes the lot ....... had to have fish on Good Friday I've always carried that one on - my mum would have gone balistic if we'd eaten red meat! My Mum would clean for England in the week leading up to Easter - I obviously dont take after her - cleaning 'only when you need to' is my motto - Have a good day alottolose x

My Mum was the same with cleaning, Christmas - the tree couldn't go up 'til the house was spotless, holidays - She had to clean the house from top to bottom so we always came back to a clean and tidy house :)

I'm not the same, though I try to be - storage issues :eek: :)

How are the chores going Chris? x

My Mum was the same with cleaning, Christmas - the tree couldn't go up 'til the house was spotless, holidays - She had to clean the house from top to bottom so we always came back to a clean and tidy house :)

I'm not the same, though I try to be - storage issues :eek: :)

How are the chores going Chris? x

Not good - have done lots of tidying but cleaning -NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - lol have too many interuptions with my 2 big darlings being at home

Everything stops for a quick look at minimins, what ever I'm doing , can't help myself lol love it hehehe and yes Easter in our house was alway new clothes, and
........church, alway remember how beautiful the flowers were, and of course easter eggs lol

Good plan to get the cleaning out of the way be fore the weekend - maybe the weather won't be as dire as we think and you will get out and about with the lovely Mr R for a good walk. Hope the scales are reading well this Sunday. Bet you are making the most of the wee ones (LOL) being home - hope your daughter not still weighed under with work for uni. Have a lovely Easter Chris. x

Chris sounds like your going to have a great, busy, family Easter perrrrrfic x have a good Dukan say x

morning chris... hope all ok with you this morning and your weather is better than the piddly rain that we have :(

Same as you Ellie :( I'm sat here waiting for MrR to say 'what shall we do today love, tidy the garage' :rolleyes: although he is right for once (hate to say it) we are having the back garden patio repaved and extended where the pond is now in the next 2 weeks ........... is it your show or preps for the show today? Have a good day Ellie, Sididd and everyone xxxxx

Good plan to get the cleaning out of the way be fore the weekend - maybe the weather won't be as dire as we think and you will get out and about with the lovely Mr R for a good walk. Hope the scales are reading well this Sunday. Bet you are making the most of the wee ones (LOL) being home - hope your daughter not still weighed under with work for uni. Have a lovely Easter Chris. x

Oh Trudy I will be glad when this degree is over never mind Rebecca - she is very stressed and is having to work tomorrow from 5.30a.m, her manager will not get anyone to cover it for her. She did 2000 words yesterday and has another 2000 today ............. all about language acquisition! She would love to get a 2.1 but no-one can say my girl hasn't tried her best. Think she deserves a lovely present when its over don't you - shopping spree to Manchester I think, lunch out etc.

When is your clinic? (this weekend) hope it goes well and the weather stays dry - as Ellie says piddly rain in Aberdeen this morning and here too, very grey dull sky, so what about Hereford?

Have a good day - My mum would be proud of me a very fishy dukan day is planned. Hot cross buns - NO - I will be fine x could make some muffins with mixed spice and gojis, yep thats the plan but thinking about it I've never been bothered about hot x buns.

arghhh did you have to mention hot cross buns :p ill make goji berry muffins sunday as just made nougat one for today & tomorrow :D

sho is tomorrow so would have to do all the prep today.... rain & grey ponies dont mix so dont think ill bother LOL

think your girl definately needs a lovely day out once shes finished ...great idea

Back