Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Oooo I love handbags too especially radley ones lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Radley allthe way for me too!

the one i wanted yesterday was Tula - I'm partial to Cath Kidstone (floral of course) but dont want to pay £60 for non leather .......... I like any ;)

TK Max tend to have one offs of designer handbags at bargain prices ! X
worth having a look - but a bit of a jumble sale - but you can pick up some gems ! x

Were goin again to icmeler, its a beautiful pine fringed cove, very pictuesque, it has loads of restaurants very reasonable, this resort has the loud rowdy bars and the quiet nooks, many people return year after year only down fall with Turkey is when walking past the 'rowdy bars' they do pester you to go in, love the shopping though this year haven't researched which bags I fancy yet!!!!! Because I'm spending too much time on the great minimins x were going self catering this time as we like to wander and choose where we eat. Hate AI holidays, but this resorts suits the four of us we like to chose if we want a quite night or go and join the rowdy bars.

thanks for the Turkey info Sid Ichmeler sounds lovely we are boring old XXXXX tho like it quiet but as you like to have a mooch and choose which restaurant - not too keen on AI either. Usually B & B or HB we shall see if we go, so expensive cost of a hol will go towards a new kitchen which we need if not this year then defo next.

TK Max tend to have one offs of designer handbags at bargain prices ! X
worth having a look - but a bit of a jumble sale - but you can pick up some gems ! x

yes winnie bought a few from TK my work bag was from there lovely large black leather can fit the kitchen sink in it :)

got my eye on one in M & S but thats £85 mind you i have a voucher from my work friends for £60 erm ........ got me thinking

I want a Cath K floral bag too Chris but loathe to pay £48 for a bag that isn't leather!!! Bought some lovely stuff in TK too but my bargain bag had to be a red leather designer bay in TJ Max in Kentucky for $16!!! I love it!!!! Will have a look for another one on my next trip in October!!!! Did you get out for your walk - hope so!! And that you waved to Ellie on the train - LOL! Hope you got a nice weekend planned - it's work as usual for me but all good!! Will be nice if this sunny weather continues!! I don't know hail and torrential rain on Thurs and lovely sunshine today - weather can't make it's mind up!!

Research done I want a cream Hermis, looks just up my street not to big as to lose every thing x

Saturday 14/4 PV
Had another nice day shopping with MrR in Southport bought a new pair of Jaeger shoes in a charity shop for £15 navy leather and leather soles too - lovely - my feet have shrunk from 6.5 to 5.5, white linen shirt and 2 tshirts from M&S plus a bargain in Debenhams a betty barclay black top for £5.49 plus a Wallis necklace £1. So - very pleased out later for a PV meal with my little family ........ to celebrate again my birthday.
Unfortunately house jobs tomorrow before its back to work on Monday x
Have a good dukan weekend x

I want a Cath K floral bag too Chris but loathe to pay £48 for a bag that isn't leather!!! Bought some lovely stuff in TK too but my bargain bag had to be a red leather designer bay in TJ Max in Kentucky for $16!!! I love it!!!! Will have a look for another one on my next trip in October!!!! Did you get out for your walk - hope so!! And that you waved to Ellie on the train - LOL! Hope you got a nice weekend planned - it's work as usual for me but all good!! Will be nice if this sunny weather continues!! I don't know hail and torrential rain on Thurs and lovely sunshine today - weather can't make it's mind up!!

I would love one T either blue floral or green spotted but so expensive, picked one up in John Lewis on Thursday and then put it back again. Copies on Ebay but ......... Weather is cold here today, cloudy with a few bursts of sunshine so could be worse. Hailstone here yesterday looked like it had snowed! Had a walk yesterday and it was lovely lots of baby lambs here love to see them sitting on their mum's backs. Hope your not working too hard soon be Monday for you xxx

I want the cream floral day bag but will wait till they are not popular anymore!!! Tried to engineer an early night tonight as still tired out but remembered we had theatre tickets that I booked months ago for my bosses birthday - tried to get other boss to go in my place but he really was not keen so ended up going - actually was v v v good - Maureen Lipman was in it - was called 'Barefoot In The Park' - v funny. So although another late night it was worth it - we arrived at 7pm having rushed like crazy from work only to discover it didn't start till 8!!!! Note to self - always check what time things starts!!!! Anyway I see you had another lovely day with the family and some grand shopping - what a perfect way to round off the Easter holidays - hope tomorrows wi is good - will keep everything crossed!!! Looks like you are well ready for work on Monday - tomorrow not sounding the most thrilling day tbh!!! Ah well it can't all be glamour and fun!!! LOL

Sunday 15/4 PV
Ive had a lovely relaxing 2 weeks off, so today is my last day before going back to the madhouse tomorrow - but I love my work so its no effort, I have never thought in 9 years that I dont want to go to work - I'm very lucky. The 4 of us had a good meal last night, I had chicken duxelle (stuffed with mushrooms) BNS, cauli and cabbage had mustard in it, which I didnt like (hate mustard) For starters I just had a small mixed salad with a dressing of lemon and xv oil) water with bubbles for drinks. Had a really good time My daughter is stunning and my Son with his dark handsome looks is gorgeous too although in his words my 'scruffy style takes a lot of effort Mum' A mother's love eh and blinkers ........ I love every minute I have with them because before long they will be leaving my nest, I am looking forward to that stage of our lives too, fingers crossed, MrR and I will have more cash for US and peace - LOL ..........

I did get weighed yesterday and had STS so Im not too bothered as Ive had 3 meals out since Thursday and none have been 100% Dukan I'm happy so a few more weeks to get the 3 little beggars gone won't do me any harm will it. More routine next week and I'm on my feet all day ............ not a lot of walking been done even though Ive been off, the weather has been rubbish.

Have a good Sunday, F1 time now :)

Last edited:
What a lovely post, I can feel the love you have for your children, and how proud you are. At the party on Friday I felt the same a room full of people but my boys looked so handsome in my eyes stood out in the crowd. We were supposed to be in our next stage of life as empty nesters but........one came back hahaha oh well they said there hear just till January x

Lovely to read about your day as always Chris :) as Siddid says the love beams from your post and is wonderful to see :)

DD told me on Friday in response to Emmerdale storyline "Mummy when you're old you're coming to live with me in a little granny flat and not going into an old folks home" :D lol I told her way things are shaping up she'll be more likely still be living with me! :) lol x

It's true what they say - be kind to your kids they're the ones who choose the home you go into :D x

Ah lovely post Chris - enjoy your last day - a STS is no bad thing - I think I am expecting that this week as eaten lots and lots and not all of it 100% dukan friendly either - within the perimeters of 'tolerated' perhaps!!! LOL. It is a lovely sunny day in Hereford after a cold frosty start but love the sun shining - its all good!

Monday 16/4 PP
A good day at work, cream crackered now but having to pick my son up from off the train with his on/off girlfriend soon. I seem to be the one that does all the taxi-ing, how come other Mum's don't do their share - its a mystery.................
Ive just bought the Lakeland Yoghurt Maker with an extra pot, so looking forward to getting it and making some delish yoghurt. Today Ive had muffins, roast chicken and tonight some yoghurt when I got in at 5.30 and later braised steak done overnight in the slow cooker - lovely. Tomorrow doing another PP day muffins, roast spicy salmon & roast chicken in the evening. A bit boring really but thats what's in.

Ive been told twice today that I mustnt lose any more weight as there is going to be nothing left of me! One person said 'but look at your bones' no one says 'but look at your fat' do they. Im not being awful but this person is the same height as me but takes size 9's shoes to my 5.5 I may be tall but I am only small boned. I dont need anyone to tell me I've lost enough weight I know myself. Another comment was 'Oh my god how much more weight do you want to lose - your thin enough' I told this person I am the best judge of that and if Im happy thats all that matters. Cheeky beggars, I dont know them that well anyway ......... my ex dukan friend said 'they are only jealous'.

hope everyone is Dukan OK - catch up tomorrow (Im now a taxi driver) bye xxx

ignore them... as you said you are the best judge of how you look and feel :)

Yes its strange everyone has an opinion when your loosing, nobody tells you when you need to be told 'watch it your gaining', now that would be helpful. Anyway skinny enjoy your evening xx

You know what ...
I think that some people don't like it when you begin to start feeling & looking good - they see it as some form of threat !
it makes them uneasy and a bit annoyed with themselves that they don't have the will power or ambition to achieve things X

In the past I've have had to brush off numerous friends / work colleagues comments about my weight loss as the comments had a bit of a sting in the tail !
Some people will do anything to try to sabotage xx STAY STRONG X

I'd do anything to be receivin those sorts of comments now, lol, just coming up to end of day 2 x x x

Back