Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Hi Chris, I too brought the Lakeland yogurt maker yesterday. Have put my first batch on tonight so I'm hoping to wake up to fresh yogurt. We go through loads on this plan don't we do it'll pay for itself in a few weeks. TDM said "another kitchen gadget to add to the collection" I do have a fair few to be honest :)

Glad to read you had a good weekend, you're so good at handling STS. Wish I could handle it like you are. I've gained 2.5 since Friday & not has anything I shouldn't. I'm guessing my body is resisting, It'll be my first full week on cruise tomorrow so I know I'm just hoping for too much after attack.

Yep I tend to agree, I think people are jealous of how well you've done. Don't listen you do what feels best for you ! It annoys me sometimes when people who hardly know you think they've a right to tell you what is best for you.

Hope you have a good week & let me know how the yogurt making goes :)

Chris I agree they're just jealous and tbh am sick to the back teeth with everyone having an opinion as soon as they find out you're dieting...:(... ignore 'em they're just mardy because they haven't the willpower to make the changes we have have :)

P.s I'm feeling the pain of being Taxi-Mum too :eek: :) x

On the subject of yoghurt (for any newbies reading) please be careful in cruise as dairy is limited to 1kg :)....(end of public service announcement) thank you!:D

lol love the public service announcement :D

Tuesday 17/4 - PP
Cream crackered again only went to bed last night at 12.45 because I was helping my daughter proof read her dissertation before it went for comb binding - she hands it in tomorrow. I was up at 6.15 so as you can imagine im shattered after a full day on my feet at work. So early night again!
I was thinking when driving in to work this morning that if the person says anything to me again next monday (she is only in the dept. 1 day) my reply is going to be 'well, I think you've put enough weight on now' that will stop her in her tracks........ I know it shouldn't get to me but it was how she looked me up and down that I didnt like. I have always been self concious and still even at my age, I doubt I will ever be any different.

Today has been good apart from forgetting my muffins (forgot to take them out of the freezer) so I have a lot to eat tonight roast salmon and 3 big fat nougat muffins ;) today ive had roast chicken & roast beef, yoghurt & sweetner, not very adventurous but filled the old girl up anyway ........... I will catch up with everyone tomorrow night when Ive more time .... the kitchen looks like a bombs dropped - hope my new shiny yoghurt machine comes soon xxx

hope you get a good nights sleep tonight and feel refreshed tommorrow xx

ps i like your retort ;)

Chris it doesn't matter how old we get peoples off hand remarks still hurt or annoy us night, night hope your new toy comes soon x

Don't think I would want to be in said ladies shoes on Monday - hope she keeps stum!!!!! Know your tired but great menus Chris. Not long till the weekend!!!! Got any lovely plans ahead??? MMMMMM not looking forward to being a taxi mum when Ben is older - think his Dad can do that one!!! LOL xxx

I've read back a few pages and all seems very well in your world, Chris. Lovely to read! As for those comments, I must admit that I used to preen each and every time someone told me I was thin enough. THIN ENOUGH? ME?????? I guess we all react differently and, where I was concerned at least, I now see that they were right. When I look back at my thinnest photos, I see concentrated unduly on getting a flat(ter) tum to the detriment of my face! Monday evening, I had drinks with a friend from London over here on a break. I've gained a stone I should think since she last saw me. You know what she said as soon as she looked at my face? (I say "face" cos we were all wrapped up for sitting outside in a pavement café in arctic temperatures... "see and be seen" and all that! Anyway she said: "gosh you look so much younger!". "YOUNGER? FATTER, you mean!" I retorted, but I've been examining myself in the mirror recently and she's probably right. (Mirror being just the face one, cos the bottom half of me does not please me at all!)

Aaaah.. anyway, just to put her comments into perspective. Some of us FEED off that sort of THIN talk ;) Love your retort and would love to be a fly on the wall when you use it! It's amazing how some people think they have a right to comment on other people's weight!

Thanks everyone
Ive been worried about looking like Victor Meldrew's turtle or the wheelchair lady off Benidorm! I know I cannot be as slim as I was when I was young which is about 1.5 stone lighter than I am now ...... so far there has only been the negative comments on Monday, Ive had nothing but positive ones from countless people. My lovely hairdresser said I looked amazing last week but I think James is going a bit far. I too see a friend Maintainer tomorrow I haven't seen for almost 12 months so she will be honest with me. Negative comments really get to me but in this case they are wrong.

The said same 'lady' every Monday will say 'I must do something this summer about losing weight' ............... I rest my case :rolleyes:

Friday 20/4 PP
I have official confirmation from my friend of 24 years that I look 10 years younger - in her words 'amazing'. She said she couldnt believe it when I got out the car. She also said its not just the loss but my skin is lovely and I'm obviously feeling far more happier within myself. It has given me a boost from the comments from Monday. My friend said to tell them to feckle off if they start again ............. I think my friend will be visiting Tesco to buy a book today ;)

I must catch up with everyone's diary over the weekend a very busy week and another one on its way ......... we are biting nails and feeling apprehensive about the floral exhibition next week and that's just the staff. Do hope it goes well and fingers crossed we get a medal the students deserve recognition for their hard work and creativity.

Today is house jobs, muffins and tofu dessert making. Got some fresh rhubarb from Asda (expensive stuff) Out for a meal tomorrow night with our lovely friends we met in Corfu nearly 13 years ago ...... it's good going out dolled up 4 stone lighter :) although I havent really bought anything new for getting dolled up other than a couple of tops and my daughter says 'Mum, you've had that on before ...........

Muffins for brekkie and an omelette, roast chicken and tonight spicy paprika meatballs in XL philli sauce. New yoghurt maker should come today :)

Oh, and peace reigns in this house again - my daughter handed her dissertation in yesterday and she has had excellent marks for 2 assignments handed in a few weeks ago. Two more to go and then thats it - phew.............. have a good day everyone I'm off to read what's happening in Minimin Dukan World ..............

Chris you get your self shopping today girl..... what a compliment....10 year younger that's fantastc, your daugters right get dolled up new clothes, make up oooo and the new angel aqua parfume. If not I'm sending round gok wan to sort you out...you deserve to be pampered with your achivements.

oh id love to be gokd ... but like you chris i couldnt do it on tele naked LOL id just love someone to look at me then rush round rails of clothes and throw together a fab outfit :D

bet your daughters glad her final assignments in... its such a stress for them...i rememeber the states my sister used to get in... I was so glad i hadnt went through it all.

lovely comments from your friend too ...its fab when you get positive comments.... the ppl who give negative ones are usually jealous ppl who obviously have issues themselves ;)

its tickle to the housework, the sun is shining so a lovely day to be with my gorgeous Rebecca to have some retail therapy - going to try size 12 trousers :eek: on in Next and a very nice top for somewhere for tomorrow night :D see you later my mini friends ............

Ohhhh and a bit of bling for tomorrow night Mrs R - your friend deserves a medal - getting your head back to realising the enormity of your achievement and how amazing you are obviously looking.............. Enjoy your retail therapy - I am saving my next one for when I have got closer to TW as I realise I have lots of clothes that I don't wear now and am just getting bored of them looking for new stuff - don't actually need it!! Mind you my size 16 trousers are getting loose and size 14 a bit tight for comfort - need a size 15 ideally!!! Have a great day, glad the sun is shining, can't wait to hear what you bought! x

Spend,spend,spend :)

S*d them Chris, as you said you are the best judge and not someone else! Chris rules! :D xx

Ive had a lovely day just got back with nothing bought but let me explain ........... I dropped a pressie off for my lovely friend thats lives in Switzerland at her Mum's house. She is back to celebrate a family birthday today but returns early Monday morning so obviously has very little time spare except for her family ............. Im in the queue of M & S buying my roast beef for lunch when 3 tills down there is my friend - My daughter and I couldnt believe our eyes - the whole of M & S wondered what was going on as we jumped on her - hugs, kisses and screams, my friend had just bobbed in to buy some goodies to take to her Mum's on her way from the airport so we had coffee and good old natter for an hour. It was lovely and what are the chances of that happening again - we had only gone to the food hall because the queue for the cafe was long. Nothing really caught my eye clothes wise and I couldnt get 12 long in the trousers I wanted so never mind.

Sid plenty of bling - love jewellery

Back