Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Morning Chris, I think Mrs C is awesome fir saying your awesome after 30 years that's practically romancing you lol, I know mines the same, but its not food HE wants lol.Agree with the bazookas comment 30 years ago mine were an asset, now nothing but a bloody nuisance, saggy massive shapleless lumps hahaha hubby thought they didn't look too bad yesterday but they were strapped and wrapped lol xxx have a great day oooooo its weigh in day today isint it??????

sts so conso next week Chris.....sonds like your bodys happy where it is. Chris what is the cold shower thing?

one more week in cruise I gave myself 2 weeks Sid so lets see if I can do it if not then conso - supposed to burn more calories if you have cold showers as recommended by Dr D (read it somewhere) eating cold food too will burn more calories

I know what you mean about losing weight everywhere - I've had to replace my wedding ring as my fingers have got much thinner!! Never thought my hands were big :rolleyes:. However, I had rather a nice large chest that I know Mr CD definitely enjoyed (;)) and now I have rather sad fried eggs instead :eek:. I do have nice knees now though lol!
I think you are being very sensible about one more week then Conso, can't wait to read about your experiences ready for me starting on 18th July! Hope sun is shining on you.

Will have to read my book again missed that....one more week on cruise fingers crossed Chris the list couple come off xxx

those pesky scales :( but yay for conso next week.... they may start moving again once you start changing things

yes i will be coming with you lol... and im absolutly petrified :D

Girls its great you've got each other to hold one anothers hands, hope when I'm there I have a conso buddie to hold mine xxx

going to leave cruise with a bang - 2 more lbs right thats it got my extra strong motivated head on ...........

Well even sans those last 2lbs your total loss is magnificent! Are those last 2 just a mental barrier now, I mean if you slip on into conso now would you take it as a big failed to achieve my goal moment? I'll need to think about that too once I get that close! Sending positive vibes your way... :)

i like cruising its safe lol.... but will have to move on sometime lol

Well even sans those last 2lbs your total loss is magnificent! Are those last 2 just a mental barrier now, I mean if you slip on into conso now would you take it as a big failed to achieve my goal moment? I'll need to think about that too once I get that close! Sending positive vibes your way... :)

No CG I dont think I've failed at all its been a struggle since changing my TW target but ive given it everything oh except upping the exercise and gallons of water some weeks - we will just see what happens next Sunday whatever will be will be as Doris Day would say!

MrR's contribution for me losing this week is 'right love then lets go walking every night. I promise I will be home in time and it doesnt matter about the houseworkdoes it getting to your target is more important dont you think'!!!! ah he is lovely sometimes :rolleyes:

I think i kina luv mrc a tiny bit lol

Back