Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Saturday 19/5
Not had much time this week for my trusty laptop - just a quick logon & log-off! Clothes shopping today so fingers crossed .......... must keep busy as its not a good time in May for me really. It's 12 years since my beloved sister, best friend, 2nd Mum etc etc passed away - very sad memories of this weekend. I have made the most beautiful wreath for her grave, it is gorgeous she would have loved it, her fav flowers and colours. I wish she were here to see me now, slimmer and happier than Ive been for a long time, my lovely sis would have done the regime with me and would have loved it. Dont know about being on minimins though she was rubbish at IT - LOL.

I had a finger of pineapple yesterday, oh my word was it good but I dont think it's on the list ............. Wish me luck later please lets just hope the perfect outfit is waiting for me in Southport .................. thank you for listening xxxxx

Aw Chris, hugs all around. Times like this are very hard, my parents both passed away within 2 days of each other (but 6 years apart) and the end of August drags me down every year. I invariably haul out old photo albums and light candles and have a tear fest. I don't even try to stop it any more, I just get it out of my system and know that all will return to normal (well, some sort of normal anyway) shortly. Positive vibes coming your way. And good luck shopping, I've a feeling you will find your perfect outfit ;)

Good shopping Chris I can feel it in my water,that perfect out fits waiting for you xxx Massive hugs and kisses for this wekend, shell be with you today....and knows how well you've donexxx Chris I shed lots of tears yesterday for my mam, wish she could have see her first grandson giving her her first great grandson, lost her at only fifty to cancer....so always feel cheated at not having her longer....but Chris same as you...I've never felt as good post shopping results MsC xxxx

Thinking of u Chris, its so hard, love and memories see us through. Hope u find summin to wear today, <<<<HUGS>>>>

Thinking of you chris xxx

And hope the pain I've had in my waterworks was because you got an outfit lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you got somat today Chris! xx

Hi Chris, how you doing ? I bet you'll be glad when this weekend is over :(

Anyway how did your gala meal go, what did you choose ?

Chris I'm missing you xxx hope your ok xxx

Ditto Siddid - where are you our dependable friend????x

Im OK thank you everyone - had wireless router issues ............... but not felt 100% anyway so not good company really - so glad today is almost over. Bad day also at work today, a close colleague's friend who I know has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer that has spread, she has around 4 months to live. My friend is deeply upset and this lady is like family to him. So our staff room has not been the best of places to be in today and we must put our acting face on in front of students. A very difficult day.

Hope everyone is ok sorry ive been awol and thank you so much for your concerns. I'm Dukan fine, still no wedding outfit was all set to go to Manchester City Centre on Sunday then realised that the great north run was on, road closures, thousands of people expected so decided not to bother. Fingers crossed this weekend.

Thinking of you Chris, thoughts are with your friend and his friend too. Keep strong xxxx

Glad you are kinda okay Chris - was getting worried.... Sorry your feeling down - lots going on with you and around you... keep your chin up lovely...... thinking of you...

Chris what a sad time your having xxx no wonder you've been quiet, as well as computer problems. :-( why does everything happen together xxx

So sorry to hear all your bad news Chris, I wish there was something that I could say to make you feel a bit better or take away the pain. Just know that I'm here for you! xxx

How's it going Chris ? Missing your posts

Big hugs Hun hope all going well xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back