Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Im OK, thank you my minimin friends - new router, so I'm back ............. dukan fine and the sun is shining what more could I want. My back garden looks like a building site with half the patio dug up, we are now minus a pond. It will probably be raining once its finished. Bought a white and black linen shift dress yesterday which is actually long enough for me and can you believe it, its size 12 it was expensive but I so want to look good at the wedding. A bit bothered about showing the tops of my arms so I also got a black pasmina for my shoulders. Hair cut tomorrow and new black patent shoes to buy next week and I will be sorted. Might just buy some new makeup too :)

Dont know where to start to catch up with everyone - A lot of reading and posts to do over the weekend.

sounds fab hun and worth spending the extra money if you look good in something :D

my news is ive bought a stallion and i hit below my target today :D :D

And to cut a long story short for me...... I'm a grandma. Xxxx nice to hear/read your back xxxx and your outfit very modern mono all in again at moment, fake ran your arms it makes the difference....and what about your head?????hat,fasinater, ribbons lol

sounds fab hun and worth spending the extra money if you look good in something :D

my news is ive bought a stallion and i hit below my target today :D :D

BRILLIANT - knew you would do it ...... A stallion (more hard work for you) to serve the ladies? Have you put pics up Ellie? would love to see him :)

And to cut a long story short for me...... I'm a grandma. Xxxx nice to hear/read your back xxxx and your outfit very modern mono all in again at moment, fake ran your arms it makes the difference....and what about your head?????hat,fasinater, ribbons lol

Ah Sid look what ive missed - CONGRATULATIONS :D

yes theres a pic im my diary taken of him last year, will take more when he arrives next week :)

Yay your back and okay - phew!!! Fab news about getting a new dress - sounds lovely, - defo time for pics now Chris........ my news - struggling less with the diet this week than last - loving the hot weather - off to another show on Sunday - that's about it!!! LOL!

Great to see you back ChrisR, and sorted for the Wedding. I know its hair, shoes etc missing, but that only window dressing.... Have a great time.

Feeling a bit stupid going off to Crete in this weather, but I don't think its going to last here..... I know it will be gorgeous over there for the week..,

Chris, if you're looking for a fab fake tan please let me know as Temple Spa is selling a new, fantastic fake tan that doesn't make you look like an orange, maybe you've seen my post on FB about this. It doesn't stain, doesn't stink and will give you a nice looking holiday glow without streaking etc. x for more info or if you want to treat yourself to a jar, please contact www.templespa.com/mirjammeek-vandalen (sorry to hijack your page like this) and order yourself one x

Great to see you back ChrisR, and sorted for the Wedding. I know its hair, shoes etc missing, but that only window dressing.... Have a great time.

Feeling a bit stupid going off to Crete in this weather, but I don't think its going to last here..... I know it will be gorgeous over there for the week..,

ENJOY your hols Lyonsie - love Crete myself x

Lyonsie said:

Have a fan time xxx

Great to see you're back & that you've managed to find an outfit, in a size 12 too. Witwoo !!!!! X

Haven't had much to eat today other than yoghurt and scrambled eggs had two teeth out - ouch!!! Im fine glad they are out tbh ............. chill out weekend except for sorting the back garden out with MrR a few calories will be burned I would think - plenty of sun cream on so hope to get a bit of colour for the wedding of the year a week on Monday - looking forward to staying in a lovely hotel and being able to look at the wedding flowers and think to myself I helped to make them ......... wont want to see another flower for weeks.
College is almost finished - most of the little darlings are almost complete and so am I for the summer ........... phew and am I ready for it, had trauma after trauma to deal with the past 2 weeks. Hope this weather continues what a lovely summer to have if it stays fine.

Have a fab holiday, and be good he he he Cx

Hi Chris nice to see you back on line. Your dress sounds lovely you'll have a fab day at the wedding in your size 12, have you considered wearing the label on the outside? lol

Hope you teeth are not giving you too much jip. Cx

Hi Chris nice to see you back on line. Your dress sounds lovely you'll have a fab day at the wedding in your size 12, have you considered wearing the label on the outside? lol

Hope you teeth are not giving you too much jip. Cx

Im fine thanks C - the wedding is up the road from Chester (Christleton & Rowton Hall) looks a lovely hotel x hope the weather stays like this - champagne on the lawn ;)

Saturday 26/5 PV
Feel like ive never been away girls - lovely to be back ........... I got weighed this morning and Ive lost 1, might be because I didn't eat much yesterday with having a sore mouth but I'm 11stone 5lbs OMG love it ............. I dont really eat alot in warm weather like this, it is beautiful here this morning long may it stay.

Well ........... should I start a Conso diary like Ellie 280 days think ive done 21 of them so far. Me and this diary have come a long way since the end of last July! I was extremely unhappy with myself and felt a failure. I was like a robot eating anything and everything. I still dont know why.
Dukan works on what you see on the outside but more importantly gives you the chance to sort the inside out too........... I'm rambling I know but its hard to explain. Nothing seems to get to me pre dukan, it was little things e.g. having an annual review with my boss I would get stomach ache and be twitchy for days leading up to it ............ had one on Thursday, didnt even think about it because I know myself I'm brilliant at my job (I dont want to sound big headed but I am) She said of all the reviews she does (over 100) she knows Im going to come in smiling and have a very positive attitude to our sometimes difficult roles. Top of the class ha ha.

Perhaps its a good idea - I dont want to post in here what Im having as a gala meal its not fair .......... although I've not had anything exciting yet as I dont know what I want .............. all a mystery to me but thank god I found Dukan and this forum .............

What a fantastic post Chris....very uplifting to read, and I think to newbies an invaluable statment. Your not big headed at all, you have found your confidence again and to be truthfull to yourself, you have again learned to love yourself again. Dukan is a diet of body and mind like the book says....its a life plan. This is a fantastic read from an inspiring lady, who is moving into the next stage and a little unsure but is prepared to help and nurture struggling Dukaneers. Well done Chris....success in conso and thanks for you help, support and mm friendship xxx

Back