Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Sorry to read about your mishap, hope the aches have eased. Shopping for a teenage boy - I'm hoping he's like most men I know. They have a set style of clothes they like and are more than content to keep buying the same type of things. Have a lovely weekend.:)Xx

yes Lausanne he knows exactly what he likes going to Uni is an important step so I wanted my son to feel good in his new clothes - shame we couldnt find any he liked :(

Sorry to hear that Chris, maybe buy some online?

You will love the yoghurt Chris, it's so much nicer than shop bought. Don't forget to strain as the yoghurt will be thin when it's done. Managed to buy 2 tops. They're the same, sort, one is red/grey striped with a white blouse and the other one is dark blue/grey with a blue blouse (they look like a little blouse with a tank top over it). Really cute! I never iron, I absolutely hate it and Alan doesn't want me to iron his shirts as he's very particular how he wants them ironed to he does it himself :) x

Thanks Mirjam will have a go tomorrow when I first get up. I dont mind ironing ive still got one pile of ironing to finish. Glad to hear you have settled in well with your new job & hope your Dad is OK, have a good weekend x

saturday 17/9 PP
fairly boring day today, housejobs between going to town to find some new clothes for my lovely son's first day at Uni on Monday. My gorgeous son didnt like any so came home with some socks. The price of stuff is scandalous! So he is looking online. Good day as usual re Dukan wanted a PV tomorrow (roast dinner) so Ive had 2 PP days together.Didnt sleep too good last night cant sleep on my left side because my arm is quite bad with bruising from the fall I had on Thursday. :( ive done nothing but moan these past couple of weeks - sorry! hope you are all having a good dukan weekend x

Sunday 18 September - PV
- 2 all the good dukan days in a week accumulate to a sunday morning when I step on those scales - still cant believe that im so focused almost 8 weeks and im 1 lb short of 1.5 stones. Amazing!!! Did worry a bit about being back at work but that was for nothing - I am surrounded with undukan food in the cafes, cakes everywhere Friday (Manager - leaving) BRILLIANT - can't explain what this means to me thank you so much minimins ppl xxx

Fantastic Chris!! You are doing so so well xxx target is getting nearer by the day!

I'm thrilled for you xox

Im a dosy mare mind you I'd just got up bleary eyed but Ive just realised after reading Couteaux's post about almost being in the 12's the scales said 13st 13lbs so im in the 13s so ive lost 3 lbs - im even more chuffed than I was 2 hours ago - OMG Dukan is brilliant :) So ive lost 1.5 stone in 8 weeks now I am shaking my head in amazement!!!

Last edited:
Well done you. It's a wonderful feeling when you go from one stone to another.

Wow, fantastic news Chris, keep up the good work! x

End of a good dukan weekend - muffins made for the week, lunch prepared for tomorrow and know what im having for the rest of the week. I'm back to working my normal hours from tomorrow as my colleague is back after having an op. Hope Im not so tired when it comes to the end of Thursday. Going to see Jane Eyre at the pics on Wednesday with my daughter - really looking forward to that. My son starts Uni tomorrow I think he is stressing a bit but it is a bit frightening not knowing anyone. He has had an upset stomach since yesterday and Im wondering if its his nerves getting the better of him - he takes after his Mum for that. He will be fine once this week is over and he knows exactly when his lectures are and his way around the different buildings etc ah I will keep thinking of him tomorrow. My little boy at Uni - time goes far too quick. Wish I could turn the clock back just for a day and feel them in my arms as tiny babies <tears in my eyes> im an old soppy begger - LOL x

your doing so well :) i know what yopu mean about wanting to hold them as babies again ... my sons 18 and doing an apprentiship and i was at my godsons christening this weekend ... when i was holding him it felt like yesterday my son was that small and i fely myself yearning for another OOPS

LOL

Monday 19/9 PP
Dropped my son off at the railway station all 6'3 of him, he looked lost and lonely he was worried he hadnt done something right - filling forms in etc it did upset me - another stage in his life begins - ah - my baby all grown up. Anyway hes fine said it was cool! An hour tomorrow and Thursday an hour and then he's done for this week - a student's life eh!
Homemade yoghurt - WOW tastes just like double cream, cant wait for later rhubarb, jelly & yog for dessert :) Might be chicken curry before it not sure yet.

Aaw, did you tear up? I would have been blubbing like a baby! Bet it felt like it was his first day at school all over again. Doesn't matter how old or big they are, you never get past wanting to protect them from everything.

I made homemade yogurt today but messed it up. Chucked in the bio yogurt right at the beginning instead of waiting until it had heated :booboo:

Anway, added another spoonful once had switched the slow cooker off and am waiting to see if it will work... Hope so because there is nothing nicer!

Hi Wheesht yep was blubbering as im driving to work - my son oblivious to my tears - couldnt wait to get a text from him, it just said 'hey Mum im ok was cool'.
Love the yoghurt much nicer than any ive had shop bought - thats it now off to the supermarket tomorrow for UHT milk.

Gosh, ladies. I'm missing out here - will have to investigate jumping on the old homemade yogurt train.

ChrisR, you poor thing, but just wait it'll be no time at all til your boy arrives back home for the weekend with the big sack of washing and raiding the fridge and cupboard for food rations for the week ahead. :)Xx

Back