Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

With this nice weather, I'm certainly not going to have much housework on my (short) list of jobs this weekend! Time enough for that when it cools down next week! ;)
You are so right Jo but you havent seen my house!!! Im out for a walk later this aft for almost 2 hours so its not all housework :D

All is well in the ChrisR household. Lots of cough's and bad chests from my family but I have managed to avoid as always (fingers x)
A few jobs done yesterday but it was too warm - so up early the sun is already shining and the sky was so beautiful this morning at 6.30. Had a two hour walk yesterday loved it so same again today. Might as well make the most of it before nasty winter arrives. Tesco delivered yesterday saves me so much time but one bag missing .......... guess what FF yoghurt, Yeo Yoghurt, eggs and skimmed milk, always the one you want the most. So have to make a trip to Tesco anyway to get it grrrrrrr. Weigh in tomorrow hope its a good one 100% dukan so ......... I'll let you know tomorrow :) have a good weekend minimins pals xxx

isnt that typical... asda did that to me one xmas and it was the bag with the stuff i really needed for xmas dinner....when they got back to me they had run out of everything grrr

isnt that typical... asda did that to me one xmas and it was the bag with the stuff i really needed for xmas dinner....when they got back to me they had run out of everything grrr

Hi Ellie
I used to buy online from asda - one delivery 4 bags were missing so called their customer services to find out where my evening meal had gone. I was speaking to someone in 'South Africa', never got the shopping and had to phone SA 3 times before I finally got a refund - its a few years ago now so it could have improved!

Hope your family are on the mend very soon!

I had an odd delivery from Asda once too. I had ordered 4 bananas and instead got 4 kilos! The neighbours were rather happy with it though and plenty of banana cakes were baked!

Hope you have a lovely relaxed weekend and look forward to hearing how WI goes tomorrow morning :) xx

Not many jobs done this morning too busy watching England win Scotland :) (sorry scottish minimins) nail biter :(

Last edited:
boo hiss LOL didnt watch it...so cant comment

Sunday 2/10/11 PV
Another Sunday morning soon comes around, first thing is to step on those scales ................. -1 this week 24 lbs in 10 weeks OMG thats only 4 lbs off 2 stone thats my new mini target then in my head. Wonder why its just 1, not changed anything except upped my water and walked more. Definately not complaining :) Dukan is brilliant!

Last edited:
I agree - Dukan really is fantastic! Don't forget, some weeks we just hold more water - bet it's a wee bit higher next week. And think how much healthier being nearly two stone less is, well done!

Well done Chris! It is falling off brilliantly :D I expect you will have a higher loss next week too, but 1lb is great and you'll have 2stone off before you know it xx

Have a lovely Sunday xx

Well done Chris! It is falling off brilliantly :D I expect you will have a higher loss next week too, but 1lb is great and you'll have 2stone off before you know it xx

Have a lovely Sunday xx

hi couteaux - I am well pleased to have been doing a diet and not to have put any weight on in 10 weeks is amazing let alone losing 24 lbs in as many weeks............and THANK YOU to you for helping to get me here :)

Isn't it amazing! On any other plan we'd probably have 10lbs off by now and have gained and lost the same few lbs a few times. I have some weeks where i seem to hover around the same number but it all evens out and drops down again.

Re your 1lb, just a thought, I noticed lean bacon on your menu, maybe a little salty? I have maintained and even gained a little after something saltier than normal, the next day it is gone :)

I feel very lucky to have found the Dukan diet when I did, you have been a wonderful support xx

You're flying, dolly! Hope you had a good start to the week. Going to be MIA over the next few days...hope to get time to post a wee something quickly. :)Xx

MIA? Dukan going brilliant - in staff room yesterday me with my 2 pieces of baked salmon my colleagues with various meals WW, SW etc and Chippy. The others said OMG chips and fish for me it was the horrible smell of vinegar - dont know if you are the same but my sense of smell has definately increased. Have a good dukan day :)

MIA? Ooops, sorry hun. Missing in Action. Still Dukaning away and swimming every morning despite the dreaded TOTM. Just off to polish my halo.......you could join me with your exemplary lunch! :)Xx

I have felt like that too, Chris! Some things smell so fatty, oily and bleugh! Hope that feeling lasts ;)

How has your day been? Baked salmon sounds gorgeous!

Back