Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Just got in from a lovely day with some fab friends beading exhibition, york designer outlet, wetherby whaler cafe - friends had the big chippy tea, I had roast chicken & salad :) they were very impressed with my determination not to spoil my regime! So Im chuffed and I bought some gorgeous ceramic beads to make a bracelet. Housework tomorrow as Im out again on Tuesday :)

Hi chris, well done on the willpower! Would love to see the beads, can you post a photo either here or on FB? x

That's one lovely looking bracelet Chris, can't wait to see the end result!

Yeh Mirjam for me it was the nicest thing I saw there, im not really into fine beading although i am impressed with anyone that has the patience for it there were some stunning designs but it would take me forever to finish 1 piece x

I've been thinking today of some more mini targets
*Lose at least 1 this week so its an even 20 still to lose
*Lose another 5lbs so thats 2st 7lbs total lost asap

I still cannot imagine be being another 21 lbs lighter.
I'm still fat minded! I'm trying clothes on then taking them off because I think 'No I cant go out in them I can see all my shape' (my daughter thinks im mad) I wore a pair of next cords the other day that I wore when I was in Holland in March I spent the whole day hitching them up so they are now on the fat pile - tomorrow is being spent trying stuff on. I dont want to spend too much money now on clothes when I will have to buy some come January - SALES here I come but then I have this niggling doubt in my mind will I still be fat minded then! I need to be Gok'd I think (oh NO I definately could not stand there on national TV in underwear let alone 'go naked'.

Last edited:
had a lovely day with my beautiful daughter - she had to go into Uni to discuss her dissertation plan with her Lecturer. So after it was Starbucks and some retail therapy although I didn't buy anything for me! Loving this half term i'm very chilled especially with Dukan and its results are fabulous :) my friend that started Dukan just over a week ago has lost 5lbs, she is very pleased :)

So glad you're having such a relaxed break to recharge you for the hectic Christmas term. After teaching full days and conducting 30 parent teacher meetings I am jaded but my hols started at 3pm yesterday and i'm now sitting waiting to board my flight. Yiiippppeeeee!

Fab weight loss lassie. :wee:I'm on the nasty run up to TOTM so no weigh in until I return. Haven't been getting enough sleep so hope to rectify that over the next few days.

Have a brill day, amigo! :)

Lovely to see your post - say hello to beautiful Switzerland for me - my friend is on her way home to here tomorrow yehhhhhh :)
Catch up when your back - have a FABULOUS TIME with Mr Lausanne xxx

This week is going too fast! MrR is now off for for the rest of the week - some DIY planned ughhhhhhh! Hope we can have a few long walks over the next few days but as always depends on weather & time.
On Saturday morning my daughter is off to the South of France for a week to visit her ex fiance and family (this will probably be a closure to the relationship, I know she will be fine but she will get very upset) she says its something she has to do.
This is how I first found out about Dukan but because of language differences didnt get to know much about it. My beautiful daughter is fluent in french NOW - lol! My son is in Uni today so might just suggest having a meal out tomorrow evening while the 4 of us is
free :)
Dukan is going fine, muffins to bake now, SC yoghurt warming away. Going to check the recipe posts out, getting a tad fed up of chicken! Butchers later I think for some steak or something. Might do something with pork fillet (it is xl) for a change. Just remembered something I used to make pre-dukan. Will adapt so its fine for me :) Have a good Dukan Thursday.

Okay that's not fair - WHAT did you make pre-dukan that could be adapted? Don't keep us in suspense! Tomorrow I'm going to make dukan bolognese with fat free mozzarella over it so it's all gooey and makes me feel like I'm having pasta. My eldest daughter used to enjoy beading, made beautiful intricate items but has not had time over the last couple of years - I'm going to remind her!

Okay that's not fair - WHAT did you make pre-dukan that could be adapted? Don't keep us in suspense! Tomorrow I'm going to make dukan bolognese with fat free mozzarella over it so it's all gooey and makes me feel like I'm having pasta. My eldest daughter used to enjoy beading, made beautiful intricate items but has not had time over the last couple of years - I'm going to remind her!
Hobbies are always the first to go when time is short :sigh:

I had pork in garlic yoghurt sauce - very nice. I would have made pork in tomato sauce if id been on a PV day - holidaying in Kefalonia we had pork fillet in garlic, oregano, thyme/capers/green olives/chunks of feta cheese in a thick tomato sauce (olive oil drizzled over the top) :drool:- it was very very good. So I recreated when I got home and it has been a family fav since.

So :thinking2: ditch the olives and feta and use a little oil for the drizzle. Could use FF Moz on top to melt into the toms - What do you think CD?

Hate airports when saying goodbye - no matter how many times my daughter has gone away we both still get upset. Its daft she's only going for 9 days! MrR thinks we are potty! Will be a bit worried although she can certainly look after herself. She has her instructions to look for dukan stuff in their fantastic Marseille supermarkets. Wish our fresh produce were as good. The weekend is here some jobs to do today perhaps some shopping and then tomorrow chill time before work Monday. A very very busy term ahead - planning & prep for Christmas floral displays, wreaths etc the students will sell to staff and customers. Looking forward to it.
Dont feel like ive lost any weight this week but 3 is a lot for me in one go! and this is my 14th week - wow didnt think I could do 1 week. Hope I lose at least one little one - I am happy whatever it is. Have a good weekend minimins x

Sunday 30/10 wk 14 PV
Don't you just love clicking on the weight loss ticker to edit. Another 1 gone so very happy, just 20 lbs to go - WOW I've lost 31lbs in 14 weeks can you believe it? PV :) today into celeriac <thanks lausanne>
Back to work tomorrow every morning ive been up between 6 - 7 wish this internal alarm clock would get lost! LOL. A good Sunday everyone x

Yay! Great news, Chris! Those 20lbs will be gone before you known it!

I'm having celeriac today too. Bought a giant one from lidl and think I might roast it along with my chicken later. What have you go planned for yours?

Have a lovely day xxxx

Yay! Great news, Chris! Those 20lbs will be gone before you known it!

I'm having celeriac today too. Bought a giant one from lidl and think I might roast it along with my chicken later. What have you go planned for yours?

Have a lovely day xxxx
Thank you Couteaux

I bought mine in Lidl too - not sure yet thought of doing roast dinner minus non dukan of course :) wish I could find some rhubarb :(

Back to work tomorrow - tired and Ive just had a week off! Ive been up every morning between 6 & 6.30 and not sleeping too good. Dont know why though - anyway I love my job so it will be fine. Muffins baked for the week, roast salmon for lunch and some chicken to snack on inbetween. Made sf jelly and homemade yogurt straining in the fridge. A pile of ironing to do then I think its an early night to watch Downton Abbey. So chuffed at losing a 1lb an even 20 to lose now. Just got to get my finger out when it comes to exercise. Have a good Monday everyone :)

p.s. ive actually made a chocolate sponge cake for my Son and im not even slightly bothered - what has happened to me think ive been invaded by a dukan alien ;)

Last edited:
Lol im like that ... It doesn't other me now even when I'm doing the shopping I walk straight pastthe cakes etc... That used to be my first port of call

Have avoid dayback at work x

Tuesday 1/11 PV
Sad today our goldfish Spiros that I've looked after for 12 years died this morning, im going to miss the little fella - ah! He has had a good happy fish life so ......... MrR buried him before I came home from work under a rose tree in the garden then I wouldnt get upset again. I know he was only a fish but he was beautiful.
Nothing much to report re: Dukan, im 100% staying on track. PV today celeriac (new fav) and sprouts with chicken. Ive found some rhubarb and left it in the floristry chiller tonight :( was going to have some for pud with sc yoghurt. Dont really know what have to eat tonight - not that hungry but its not good missing meals so will have to decide soon.

So sorry to hear about Spiros. 12 years is a long time to have a goldfish. Love the name! When I taught 4 yr olds about ten years ago, I brought 2 goldfish into the classroom which I asked them to name - Sausage and Chip were the names that secured the majority vote!!:D

Back