Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

You are doing so well and your diary is great!!!!

Have you found it straightforward/easy?

Its my first PV today and im scared about putting weight on!!!

Ruth
x

Hi Ruth I love this diet - tried 2 others ww and sw and it was always 1 off 1 on, sts, etc etc. so used to get so fed up which made me eat even more.
With Dukan Ive had a loss every week!(AMAZING) Ruth dont be scared of a PV I couldnt wait to get my chops around a tomato!!! (wierd). As long you stick to the rules of 2/3 protein & 1/3 veg you will be fine. I always try and vary the veg I have as much as I can. I do miss certain things such as fruit especially banana's and 'normal' porridge for my breakfast. Im sure I was addicted to sugar, I dont even think of it now I work in a staffroom that this week has had an array of choc biscuits, sweets etc etc (wierd again) I know this is short term and its working for me so ...... and do you know the best bit .............. My family are so proud of me! :D

What a lovely post Chris! You should be proud of yourself too! Xx

What a lovely post Chris! You should be proud of yourself too! Xx

I still cant believe it to be honest i do get a bit embarrassed, we went to see a friend last night and MrR was telling her all about Dukan he is defo chuffed with his old Mrs - LOL. Was thinking yesterday nobody asks how much weight you've put on but everyone asks when you've lost! Wont be long before I'm off shopping with my lovely daughter :) x

A good friend of mine lives in Switzerland and the last time I saw her was July. I havent mentioned Im losing weight with Dukan so I cannot wait to see her when she visits the UK in February think she will see a difference

That is really lovely! What a fantastic supportive husband :) that shopping trip is getting closer by the day!! Xx

What a lovely surprise for your friend in February! People who truly care about you will always be pleased if you've lost weight as it is so much healthier, she'll be gobsmacked - but in a nice way! :)

what a meal - sprouts and spicy meatballs didnt look too appetising but im now full so that will be it until tomorrow morning - muffin baking 1st thing i think made with my homemade yoghurt and caramel flavouring. PP tomorrow hoping its a good weigh in on Sunday because I definately feel lighter - all of a sudden even I can see how much weight ive lost think it might be not wearing my usual work clothes (far too big now) think im going to have another early night been to the library and got the book 'girl with the dragon tattoo' ............... usually watch F1 but decided to go out tomorrow MrR wants a new winter jacket! He is hard work when looking for clothes - oh well and they say women are fussy - LOL

we went shopping and came back with nothing - had lunch out which was OK just had an omelette. Chicken and a few spicy meatballs and of course the muffins spread throughout the day. Im fidgeting so I need to go to bed got up at 5.45 this morning and I've never stopped so bedtime - weigh in tomorrow fingers x its a good one ;)

Sunday 13/11 PV - yehhhhhhhh
Up bright and early and blow me down with a feather 'IM IN SHOCK' - my scales say Im 4lb lighter than last Sunday! Dont know why nothing different this week. Can't wait for my crew to get up out of their pits so I can tell them :)
Busy day ironing, watching F1, catching up with Frozen Planet, making a necklace for a friend. NO Downton Abbey though so wonder whats on instead at 9. Have a good day everyone and a very big 'THANK YOU' xxx

That is amazing!!! Congrats Chris, so pleased for you xxxxx have a splendid skinny Sunday ;)

CHRISR said:
Sunday 13/11 PV - yehhhhhhhh
Up bright and early and blow me down with a feather 'IM IN SHOCK' - my scales say Im 4lb lighter than last Sunday! Dont know why nothing different this week. Can't wait for my crew to get up out of their pits so I can tell them :)
Busy day ironing, watching F1, catching up with Frozen Planet, making a necklace for a friend. NO Downton Abbey though so wonder whats on instead at 9. Have a good day everyone and a very big 'THANK YOU' xxx

Well done that's absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!

Ruth
X

Sunday 13/11
Unplanned visit to tesco this morning no oatbran or cartons of skimmed milk for sc yoghurt. Couldn't believe the number of people that did not stand still or stop talking at 11 for 2 mins! Should be ashamed of themselves.

Loads to do but no energy - wont get anything done if I stay on minimins off to do the ironing :(

Tuesday 15/11 PV

Oh, im so tired, wide awake at 4 this morning again, tossed and turned until 5.30 so got up. Ive been fine all day and now im home im shattered. The house is an untidy mess, the dishwasher wants emptying and filling. Not decided on what is to eat so ........ Got to collect No 1 child from Uni at 9, it will be 10 when we get back home. Will have to go to bed AT 10, a hundred and one jobs to do before then - Hate to moan but im moaning! - sorry x

Poor you, I sympathise! Ignore the fact the house is a mess, they often are (!), try and have a relax before going to sleep, maybe a warm drink, and I hope you sleep better tonight. (I was awake at 3.55a.m. this morning too! Ugh!)

im findint sleeping difficult too now that OH and I are living together again.... he drives me mad with his night time habits LOL hope you get a better sleep tonight x

Im beginning to think there is something seriously wrong with my body clock. Ridiculous - same again awake at 3 then 5 up at 5.45. Shortest day at work today so not too bad. Just got to keep on going :) Roast beef for lunch with cottage cheese and tonight fish of some description. Im wondering if im hungry in the night "oh I dont know" I get so frustrated with myself when im this tired no problems with energy for work but then its keeping the house going too. The pile of ironing is horrendous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but on a lighter note im really NOT grumpy. When i was sugar filled on a daily basis oh my goodness was I bad tempered. Thank God for DrD. Can you believe im 36 lbs lighter in 16 weeks bloody amazing ;) x have a good dukan day everyone

Awwwww Hun I haven't slept well for years its so annoying but only just started this diet so I know it's not that xxx hope you get it sorted nothing worse than feeling tired all day xxx

Im beginning to think there is something seriously wrong with my body clock. Ridiculous - same again awake at 3 then 5 up at 5.45. Shortest day at work today so not too bad. Just got to keep on going :) Roast beef for lunch with cottage cheese and tonight fish of some description. Im wondering if im hungry in the night "oh I dont know" I get so frustrated with myself when im this tired no problems with energy for work but then its keeping the house going too. The pile of ironing is horrendous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but on a lighter note im really NOT grumpy. When i was sugar filled on a daily basis oh my goodness was I bad tempered. Thank God for DrD. Can you believe im 36 lbs lighter in 16 weeks bloody amazing ;) x have a good dukan day everyone

Hope you slept better!!!

36lbs in 16 weeks is absolutely fab!!!

Well chuffed for you :D

Ruth
x

Back