Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

CaledoniaDreaming said:
A friend has just bought a car with heated seats - they are AMAZING! Can't wait to hear about your shopping :D

I love heated car seats, great for a bad back! My husband reckons they make you feel like you've pee'd yourself :)

Hi CD Thank you
MrR had a Volvo I agree heated seats are fabulous I used to fall asleep if we did any long distance used to be so snug & warm

Yogi I used 10ml in the muffin mixture and they were lovely .... even used it in the quark icing lol

i was going to get the mocha but it wasnt available

My husband likes the mocha in his Total yoghurt, I think it would be good as mocha icing on a chocolate muffin!

clothes shopping today I've almost £300 to spend (gift cards etc from christmas) so Manchester here I come! but there is a BUT I have to get out of my head what I wore pre Dukan to look & try different styles......... its so hard. I wore a top for work yesterday that a friend/colleague had given me didnt really feel comfortable in it as it was fitted and not my usual choice ................ my friends at work said it was lovely and looked 'perfect' on me -
hang ups and more hang ups. Think I might just buy a leather handbag ive seen in Debs - Oh No I so dont want to drive my daughter bonkers!!!!! :(:(:(

Enlist her help if you like her style. Allow her to pick out items for you to try and break you out of your old ways.
Myself and my sisters would always enjoy helping our mam get new clothes :) We got her into some outfits she would never have picked for herself, not to mention into some stores she wouldn't have looked twice at, and she loves everything now :D

Although, if I'm honest, my sisters were much better help as they got my moms frame and have better fashion sense :p

Enlist her help if you like her style. Allow her to pick out items for you to try and break you out of your old ways.
:p

Yes she does choose stuff she's very good and knows me well. She is 5'10 size 8 and a top shop/river island girl. Oh and she has patience to a point!!!

Have a fun day choosing all those new clothes for your lovely new figure!
It is exciting but scary too - I still can't quite believe I'm so much slimmer. I will keep buying baggy tops or a bigger size on top than I really need 'for movement' ! yeah right - like I'm going skiing in my work suit.... Daft really!

Hope you find some stuff you like and daughter too!

Todays the day Chris, have an amazing time, you deserve it. Can't wait to hear that there is serious damage to the bank account and that you have a huge new wardrobe of skinny divine clothes. ENJOY!!!xxxx

hope you have a fabulous day shopping for your new slim figure :D

What did you buy, what did you buy?!? x

Absolutely nothing A bit disappointed but still had a lovely day, a nice lunch too. Just did not see anything I wanted. Hardly any long trousers about either. I think I'm between a 12 and 14 some pants I tried on in 14 were too big. Now Im in a pickle because should I lose another half a stone to get me in a 12s. Oh my I don't know.............. very complicated :(

Anyway I have decided to wait a few more weeks then more summer clothes will be around.

I'm a "size 13" too :-/ that's a shame but the weather is so up & down lately that waiting a little bit longer is probably a good idea anyway. We were all so excited for you today! What did you have for lunch? x

We went to Tampopo an East Asian restaurant - I had Bo Luc Lac Beef & small salad - it was a tad spicy but good. Wont be completely dukan friendly but almost. My daughter had Chicken Katso Curry. Im shattered now and freezing only warm place is bed I think - getting fed up of always being cold to the bone :(

almost bought a tan leather handbag £70 from Debenhams but its clothes that fit that I need but if I cant find anything then I will be buying it. It wasnt a wasted day as I spent the day with my beautiful daughter & best friend all rolled into one :)

Ahhhhh glad you had a good day but a tad disappointed you didn't find lots of lovely clothes. As you say probably best to go in a few weeks again............. Mind you isn't it always the way that when you go looking you don't find anything and when your just having a quick browse that you come back with loads including the kitchen sink!! Lunch sounded divine and pretty Dukan friendly and as you say, the company of your daughter made it the perfect day regardless!! Nice, v nice indeed! Have a great weekend Chris - Mr R around for a nice walk - weather is perfect for wrapping up and taking a brisk hike!!! x

Back