Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

p.s I hope to do Dukan as much as possible and play it by ear - whether it will be PP or PVs most days we shall see ........ no alcohol involved and dont intend any cake either. Loads of walking so we shall see what happens ......... if I dont get a chance tonight have a good dukan week everyone and see you all on Sunday when I can breath a sigh of relief .....................

Have fun Chris - hope all the adults and youngsters behave!!!! LOLOL!

hope you have a fabulous time chris :D

Chris have a lovely time x

Have a lovely time! Hopefully no dramas & the weather is as nice there as it has been here. I'd really struggle to resist the cakes, especially after watching the Hairy Bikers in Holland this evening! Eek! :)

thank you bags almost packed just having a coffee then its in the shower .......... see you all on Sunday.

Yep Lorly the cakes are to die for - especially the chocolate almond thing Ive had 2 years on the trot - OMG No its a bunch of gorgeous dutch something instead :) wish me luck because we are going to need it :(

Missing you already Chris - have a fab time and defo no cakes - if you get a chance go clothes shopping - lots of tall leggy dutch ladies so bound to do longer lengths!!!!

Have a lovely time chris x

Veel plezier in Holland Chris - Have fun in Holland Chris, the weather's nice and I hope you get to see all the flowers in bloom at De Keukenhof! x

Sunday 25/3 PV
We had a lovely time, weather fab and the workshop was brilliant, no major issues we couldnt deal with so we are now relaxed and can sigh a sigh of relief ............ back to work tomorrow with lots of stories to tell.

I am proud to say I have been 100% Dukan but PV each day. For breakfast in the hotel a chef cooked lovely omelettes while you waited and there were nice quark to have too. When out and about I had mainly salads, chicken & salmon. So I thought I would have PV today while its Sunday and then have 2 - 3 PP days to get back into the routine ............. I couldnt weigh this morning so I'm going to leave it until next Sunday. Holland is very beautiful, Keukenhof Gardens stunning, Amsterdam and The Hague 2 beautiful cities in the sun very cosmopolitan and very relaxing to sit in the cafes people watching. Im very tired but had a good time.
Hope all my dukan friends are fine and been dukan good ;) xxx

Welcome back... glad you had no major problems x and great you stuck to Dukan x

Yay, your home - missed you Mrs R - glad you had a fab time and no major incidents!!! Bet Holland was stunning with the fine weather we have been having. WELL DONE for a great Dukan week - quite an achievement when you are away from home and out of routine. PV days a necessity I am sure. Hope your next couple of PP days go well. Did you manage any clothes shopping or too busy looking at all those flowers!!!!??? Nice for us to have you home! x

Yay, your home - missed you Mrs R - glad you had a fab time and no major incidents!!! Bet Holland was stunning with the fine weather we have been having. WELL DONE for a great Dukan week - quite an achievement when you are away from home and out of routine. PV days a necessity I am sure. Hope your next couple of PP days go well. Did you manage any clothes shopping or too busy looking at all those flowers!!!!??? Nice for us to have you home! x

Ah Thank you Trudy - we did go in some clothes shops in Amsterdam but would have had to get a bank loan ....... did buy some floristry stuff. I am very pleased I have been so motivated my colleague friends were very understanding of my diet and thought of me when choosing were to eat I am very lucky to have such lovely people to work with and to call my friends x

Glad you had a good time and well done for sticking to the diet :D

Welcome Back Chris :)

sounds like you had an excellent time and WELL DONE for sticking to plan!!

on a personal note I'm really glad you're back we were all missing your input when we got talking about Dukan flavourings:D....xx

Monday 26/3 PP
In bed for 9 last night had a little read but couldnt keep my eyes open - slept until 6 this morning in my own lovely bed instead of counting the ferry fog horn which was going every 15 mins throughout Saturday night .........
I forgot to say yesterday that some of the students were people I dont see anymore due to timetable changes or them doing an evening class. I had so many asking what diet I had been doing and how they could not believe how much weight I had lost ............ I do get a bit embarrassed not good with attention on me! I did secretly make me feel chuffed we walked for miles and not once did I feel uncomfortable as in previous years I bounced up the windmill steps in the Keukenhof!
My new clothes looked nice so a good trip for me personally. So looking forward to the easter break I actually am looking forward to doing spring cleaning and have some floral ideas ready in my head for easter. I will try and remember to take a pic of the design we did with the master florist - gorgeous!!! Mine isnt done yet hope to get a chance to do it today after work - I was supporting our students to get their's done first ............. so a good dukan day planned today lots of water, chicken & salmon. I still managed to bake this week's muffin quota even though I was completly jiggered last night - caramel and mocha - :)
have a lovely day looks like the sun has got his hat on in beautiful Lancashire today - yehhhhhhhh

Love this post Chris - you are indeed a Dukan inspiration and your positive attitude is amazing! So can relate to you feeling so good about yourself and how you look, how you can move and how everything is easier since doing Dukan........ Mirrors my thoughts exactly. The sun has his hat firmly on in Hereford too - mind you had to scrape the ice of the car this morning which was a surprise. Have a lovely day back at work and enjoy your PP day. x

when i got up at 7am... it was overcast but the sun is shining now... away to get dressed after having my carrot cake muffins & will see how warm it is when im getting the horses in.... said to hubby yesterday at the show it was hot enough for vest & shorts LOL need to start topping up the tan for my france trip :D so fingers crossed its warm enough today while im gardening

Back