Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

SOOOO pleased to see you have got to 4 stone and only 2lb to target - you and Ellie will be heading into conso leaving little old me behind for a wee while!!! At this rate I won't be joining you till about September or later!!:(

thank you T I couldnt have got here without you and it doesnt matter how long it takes because Ellie and me are'nt going anywhere without you :)

Love how so many of the "old timers" (no offence ladies! I mean the main-stayers who've stuck it out through thick & thin!) are getting close to conso at the same time. It will be good to go through it all together :)

Lorlypop I agree its nice to hear their Dukan freindship and support for each other, on there journey they've probaby meet lots of newby who for one reason or another disappear x

ill start eating cake to wait for you trudy LOL

chris im glad you like the yoghurt maker.... ive 2 litres of yoghurt in the fridge... so much less hassle with the yoghurt maker than the slow cooker :D

ill start eating cake to wait for you trudy LOL

chris im glad you like the yoghurt maker.... ive 2 litres of yoghurt in the fridge... so much less hassle with the yoghurt maker than the slow cooker :D

yep nowhere near as messy ive strained 1 litre and left the other litre unstrained for baking muffins this morning - love it thick like 0% for dessert.

Sorry Ellie your on your own eating cake - I love Trudy but ................... LOL x

Poor trudy lol :p xx

No one needs to eat cake Ellie!!!! Lol! I will join u eventually by which time u will have it all sorted and I will find it a breeze!!!! X

Monday 23/4 PP
Wide awake at 5 - lists of plant materials, tools and equipment going around in my head for our Lizzie (Elizabeth I) <sigh> will be so glad when her and the our Walt's cape is done, in situ then we can sit back and think it was hard work but so worth it ......... well hope thats what we are going to think! You never know with this sort of thing depends what the judges think. Ive enjoyed the research that the students came up with our little Lizzie was a jealous cow and fancied young Mr Raleigh like mad - he kept his marriage secret, she found out and chucked him in the tower with his Mrs. LOL

The dukan plan for this week is to carry on what I have been doing but try and eat more protein, water and more exercise will get plenty from today until Wednesday so that will help a lot. Would really like to lose 2 lbs but ......... think it might be * week so we shall see. I dont want to put myself under too much pressure because in past pre dukan times it does the opposite to what I planned ...... out again Saturday night so it will be weigh in early Saturday -

Would you believe it Chris - if I hadn't altered my TW I would now also be 2 lb from my TW set by Dr D!!! Freaky! I am sooooo excited for you and Ellie - it must be a wonderful feeling of achievement being so close. You are right to try and relax a bout it though Chris - you have had a consistent weight loss for weeks so even if it isn't 2 on Sat - hey ho!!! Your in this for the long run aren't you? Lizzie sounds interesting - maybe you could post a pic when you are done???? Hope you have a great day and get lots done!!

So lizzy was a jealous cow hahaha like it, like it. Yes don't put undue pressure on yourself, be good and you will loose what you loose. X have a great evening x

So lizzy was a jealous cow hahaha like it, like it. Yes don't put undue pressure on yourself, be good and you will loose what you loose. X have a great evening x

Yes most definately Sid - Sir Walter was a fitty no wonder she stepped on his cloak!!! I will get my camera out later and take some pics in progress and then Lizzy & our Walt done ;) wish us luck guys cos we are going to need it lovely students but typical teenagers (need a bomb up em) - ha ha

Good luck looking foward to photos xxx

Hi Chris,

I've spent the last 3 days reading your thread and you are to be admired. I hope those 2lbs fall off very soon. I am very new to this site and finding it kind of hard to navigate. I've picked up some food ideas reading this, but sometimes I cant find any reference to things. Have to keep digging deeper! What does STS mean, and where can I find the recipe for those delicious muffins you make. I dont have any Dukan flavourings, but will be in France for the summer and reading your earlier threads you say they are easily found in France. But I have tried making them with some lemon zest...

I hope you keep going with this thread when you start your next phase.,.. I know it is only a matter of days away. Congratulations and Happy Belated Birthday. Found Quark today in a supermarket 60 miles from where we live, bought 2 tubs and now dont know what to do with them? What can I use them for? Never liked Philli so will have to be sweetened or used for cooking.

Sorry for asking so many questions, I know you are a very busy lady. Any help would be appreciated. We were in France for Easter and came across this diet, and as my OH has 2 stone to loose I decided to join him as I've always wanted to be under 10st since I had my 'baby' 19 years ago, and stay under it. Our first week has been very positive, so we are here for 'the long haul'....

Congrats again,
Lyonsie.

Hi Lyonsie Lovely to read your post and thank you - any dukan questions ask away and if I can answer them I will or someone else will ;)

STS means - stayed the same so no weight lost that week.

Muffin recipe I use is
4 eggs whisked with 4 Tbl 0% natural yoghurt, 4 - 5 Tbl of sugar substitute (I buy the one in Lidl - cheap) & a few drops of flavouring I use dukan (expensive but worth it)
4 Tbl oatbran and 2 Tbl wheatbran only (2 days allowance) stirred in - bake in silicon muffin moulds and bake around 180degs (fan oven) for approx 20 mins
Dukan flavourings can be ordered online via the dukan website postage is hefty but worth it for a caramel flavoured muffin.........
There are lots of muffin recipes but after months of baking them Ive perfected the recipe - dont like dukan bread or gallettes (rubbish at making them LOL)

I use either quark/philli sweetened as a topping for muffins also made into creamy pepper sauce with meatballs or chicken. Its good as a dip with crushed garlic, paprika etc and can be used to stuff chicken and wrapped with lf bacon. Good to stir in a chicken curry too.

Lyon dont apologise we are all happy to help and remember we were all new to dukan not that long ago so ask away........... I really look forward to reading your diary and and your weight loss journey and thanks once again for your kind comments x

Tuesday 24/4 PP
Im so tired going to bed in 5 mins didnt sleep well last night and today has been none stop have to be in work tomorrow for 7.30 to get our Lizzie loaded on to the mini bus with all the rest of the materials and equipment. Feel a little bit better about the competition today so hope all goes to plan tomorrow and the students have their working heads on staff and students have worked hard so if we get a medal that will be a bonus ......... not sure what to take to eat - dont want to get hungry but dont fancy having meat going warm in a bag! Im going to take a salad and lots of drinks.

Im off to bed eyes sore so think its time my head hits the pillow - probably dream about orchids, wax flower, and lots of other gorgeous floral stuff :) have a good dukan day everyone x

Sounds like a lovely dream Chris good luck tomorrow night night xxx

Oh Chris you busy bee - don't forget to take the photos so we can all admire your work -PLEASE!! Hope you sleep well and wake up refreshed and ready to go! Good plan to take the salad - hopefully you can add some meat to it on route! Fingers will stay crossed that all goes well and you get that much deserved medal. xxx

Hope its going ok chris i can smell the flowers! Sounds terrific

Do you have a yoghurt recipe that works, ive got a yohhurt maker but it uses sachets and id like to try it from scratch. But the last few goes its separated or just not set properly, which is a pain and such a waste. Love 0% total but its getting v pricy...

Are you ready for conso? Wont be long now, by the look of your stats

Back