Chrissie's get to goal diary!

ellie2409

Hello there! I think this is my...4th or 5th attempt at starting a diary but hopefully this will be it! I have decided to go with simply filling as I did the core plan a few years ago and it helped shift the pregnancy pounds! I have since had baby number two and even more weight to lose now. I am counting down for Christmas so here goes 90 days of dieting! I have about 10 stone to lose and I would like to lose 3 before Christmas.

I haven't got any of the books left over so am having to guess a little!

Start Weight: 21st 11lbs:eek:

Day 1 of 90:

Been a slightly crazy day so far, kiddies didn't get up til 10 so had a very nice (unusual!) lay in!

Breakfast: 1 slice of bread, 1/2 laughing cow triangle and 1 slice of ham. cup of tea with sweetener and glass of water. (not sure of points!)

Lunch: 2 slices ham, 1/2 tin of sweetcorn and 1 slice calorie controlled danish bread.

Dinner: 1 piece of white fish, heated spinach and 1/2 tin of sweetcorn.

Done fairly well with the water, 2l which is very good for me! Will aim for more as I get on with the diet!

hello! :) thanku its always nice to have people to natter with :)

i have a (just!) 4 year old girl nd 10 month old boy. We have just this weekend had a pirate party for my little girl who is not so little anymore *sniffs* Had a baad weekend of food eating and i am feeling worse than ever. Not sure i have no motivation, i just seem to not be able to start anything and see it through :( Dont want to see what i have put on so no looking lol.

Breakfast: 2 slices of calorie controlled bread (63 cal per slice) with two teaspoons of butter. 2 cups of tea with sweetener.

I am trying to just eat veg and meat today see if i can get myself in the mindset. One quick question, if i wanted to just have mince with veggies instead of adding spaghetti sauce etc do i need to weigh the portion of meat? I had it the otehr day but wasnt sure if i had too much? I didnt feel stuffed and i had it on a slide plate instead of a dinner plate.

Aw good ages,hope your little girl enjoyed her pirate party :0)
I've never weighed mince for myself to be honest with you,doesn't sound like you had too much if it was on a small plate and you wasn't stuffed,maybe it looked more due to the size of the plate.
Am sure you can get back on track,start afresh :0)

Aw good ages,hope your little girl enjoyed her pirate party :0)
I've never weighed mince for myself to be honest with you,doesn't sound like you had too much if it was on a small plate and you wasn't stuffed,maybe it looked more due to the size of the plate.
Am sure you can get back on track,start afresh :0)

Probably better I do the same and not weigh everythin, not sure I would stick to it i'd much rather do it visually. she had an amazing time - i bought far too much but everyone commented on what a lovely food spread there was so i was really pleased with that! ALthough I heard my daughter say to one of the family members, mummy and daddy didnt buy me too much, just a little! Cheeky monkey! We still bought her 5 or 6 presents but they were more expensive than the usual 20 little presents, plus the two parties we put on for her It made feel a little bit under appreciated! Realising she was only 4 I let it slide haha, its all about the amount at the moment!!

Probably had all weeklies at the weekend so for the rest of this week I am concentrating on just sf foods and no more points! Is it always this difficult to continue with losing weight? I wondered if there was something wrong with me for having to restart so many times. Even the happiness losing 10 lbs on another diet didnt spur me on! Anyways, got to keep positive, I am about to go shopping for the rest of the week and I am pleased I have nibbled on the rest of the birthday cake and apple pie that is sitting in the fridge!

Breakfast: Tea with skimmed milk. WW roll with slice of ham.

Just compiling my shopping list have a couple of ?? if anyone would mind shedding some light! I saw a tub of philli cheese is 7pp what about the extra light cheese?
- Is all ww bread/roll/pitta free on sf?
- can i buy hummus from the shop and it be free?
- can i have light cheese/fat free yoghurt and count it as free?

thankyou! x

slight food fest. though don't think I have done too much damage!
2 tsp of light philli.
1 chunk of carrot with 1 tsp hummus.
half a frijji drink (damn hubby!) about 150kcl will work out points later
3 pieces wafer thin ham.

Planning on having a 0 points chilli for tea x

ellie2409 said:
Just compiling my shopping list have a couple of ?? if anyone would mind shedding some light! I saw a tub of philli cheese is 7pp what about the extra light cheese?

thankyou! x

Eek I'm not much help but I know that yes the WW bread etc are free on sf and its only certain brands of yoghurt that are free,if you put the questions up in sf section someone will probably know the answer.

ellie2409 said:
Probably better I do the same and not weigh everythin, not sure I would stick to it i'd much rather do it visually. she had an amazing time - i bought far too much but everyone commented on what a lovely food spread there was so i was really pleased with that! ALthough I heard my daughter say to one of the family members, mummy and daddy didnt buy me too much, just a little! Cheeky monkey! We still bought her 5 or 6 presents but they were more expensive than the usual 20 little presents, plus the two parties we put on for her It made feel a little bit under appreciated! Realising she was only 4 I let it slide haha, its all about the amount at the moment!!

Probably had all weeklies at the weekend so for the rest of this week I am concentrating on just sf foods and no more points! Is it always this difficult to continue with losing weight? I wondered if there was something wrong with me for having to restart so many times. Even the happiness losing 10 lbs on another diet didnt spur me on! Anyways, got to keep positive, I am about to go shopping for the rest of the week and I am pleased I have nibbled on the rest of the birthday cake and apple pie that is sitting in the fridge!

Breakfast: Tea with skimmed milk. WW roll with slice of ham.

Lol cheeky daughter but yup let her off as still so young ;0)
Yea stay positive,think about why you want to lose weight and how much better you will feel for it :0)

Yes looking back at what i ate feeling a bit better that it wasnt a total splurge! Had a very nice chilli with extra spice yummy :) What do you find were good for snacking on things and filling up on?

Good day so far, feeling positive.

Breakfast: Cup of tea with ww fat free yoghurt.

Lunch: Handful of carrot and cucumber with 2 tablespoon light hummus.

Had a few snacks through out the day today. Feeling fairy good! Probably shouldnt have had the pate lol but there was some left and didnt want it to go to waste.

Rest of breakfast: 2 slices ww bread with pate
Snacks: cracker with 1 tsp pate

Going to have a jacket potato with tuna for dinner with 1 tsp butter. Is there a difference between tuna in oil and tuna in water? x

decided against as i didnt want to risk having oil tuna! made up a lovely chicken dish instead! i added half a carton of passata to chicken strips, onion, mushroom and sweetcorn was very tasty! added noodles for hubby and kiddies but i was very content without lol. think I've been pretty good today, but i would really love if someone could take a look and tell me if im doing anything wron or how many points ve had. x

thankyou! x

Hi Ellie, sounds like you are doing well so far. I think with SF its a case of relaxing into it a bit after the first few days/ week or so. It does get easier - honest!

As for the above questions - the extra light phili is 1pp for 30g. The ww bagels, breads, pitta, wraps and petit pains are all free on SF. As are crumpets (this was an important discovery for me!). Shop bought houmous isn't free unfortunately as it will have so much oil in it. You can make your own with your oil allowance and tinned chickpeas though. I add some smoked paprika or pepperdew peppers to it as well for a spicy houmous.

Back