Christina's 110lb challenge diary

Having a tough couple of days, just want to pick and eat rubbish, really craving chocolate, dunno why, hoping going to group tomorrow morn will get my head back into it :(

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tryin to power thru my cravings

Made pizza topped chicken with chips and veg was pretty yummy, iv never been overly amazed by sw chips but made them with jacket potatoes tonight and they are much nicer

Attachments

• 1398196738554.jpg
    1398196738554.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 52
Good luck. Hun I haven't. Been on plan this weekend and Def have the munchies. But since been. Ish. Over weekend need to be good X,

Well getting back on plan is deffo a step in the right direction lol

Am trying. To tell myself that but I think Fri wen I.weigh in am gonna gain and it will be my first. So it's. Getting. Me down abit. X

Well u jus gotta get in your mindset, ask for an SAS log they can really help u 're focus, your consultant should have them to hand out, I'm glad I didn't give in to the takeaway last night as I got my half stone award, altho iv lost 12 pound in total iv lost 7 since doing slimming world

That's helped me 're focus a bit but I was hoping for atleast 5 pound loss these past 2 weeks but never mind

Well done on.your half stone award ( I really like stickers) if I put on I know why....3 days off plan and it was a.deliberate choice on my part so will just have to take the consequences. X.

Well gettin back on plan u will lose it so don't worry too much :)

Ohhhh sorry I thought was last night lol

Just remember slow and steady wins the race :)

Haha u n me both

Well last year I had ny gallbladder removed and certain things give me a poorly tummy I discovered fresh squeezed lemon also doesn't agree with me yesterday and iv lost 5 pounds overnight haha secret to weight loss is clearly having ur gallbladder removed lol

Hmm as I am a nurse And world's worst. Patient I don't think I will be going down that route. Lol

Back