Christine's daily food log - been naughty today!

Thanks Pixie, that's really nice of you considering what you're going through at the moment.

Okay, today I've had

breakfast - 2 and a half weetabix, skimmed milk, coffee

lunch - 5 sesame Ryvita, x low fat philly, tomatoes

dinner - Heinz Italian chicken & tomato soup, with added pasta. 2 Ryvita and muller cherry yogurt.

snacks - fruit & mini bag of milky way stars. coffee & tea.

I'm getting very snacky at the moment. But I'm also quite windy,:ashamed0005: which could be all the fruit, I don't know, but it's revolting!

You're doing really well, those menus look great. I've had the munchies big style all day, which would have been fine if I could only have stuck to fruit.

Time to pull my horns in.

Must get some weetabix though - I do like them and haven't had any for ages.

Hi Paula!

Well today went a bit haywire as far as plans went. Because my car is out of action, my FIL gave me a lift to the swimming pool in another village, but unexpectedly I had to get the bus back. I hadn't even got a clue where to catch it, let alone times. Anyway we got by, but I snacked on grapes, and then ate the leftovers from one of the girls Dairylea snack boxes (small amount of cheese and 2 crackers like Ritz). Then I proceeded to eat all of the grapes, and after I'd cooked them dinner, ate the leftovers from spaghetti bolognaise. Luckily they'd eaten rather alot.

So apart from the above, today I've had:

breakfast - 2 weetabix, coffee

lunch - potato & leek soup, krisprolls, yogurt

dinner - tomato & red pepper soup with pasta added & krisprolls, 1 ryvita & yogurt.

snack - banana, might have had an apple?

I have got to stop buying grapes!!

Christine

Awww Christine dont let yourself slip for having a couple of blips! .. it happens ! but to often we end up on the slippery slop of "oh bugger ive ballsed up so ill just give up!" lol
Im great for doing that! .........
I hope your feeling ok hun xxx

Back