Christmas 8 Week Challenge

Yeah, good. Ive tried them all at some point ww sw atkins..some more than once , but this is just so straightforward. Just decided i have to do it this time so baby steps, no time frame, not going to beat myself up if i slip a little, just straight back on the plan....have a good evening.will try to come back on and catch up on the forum before thursday x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

A bit disappointed that I gained half a pound this week, I've been feeling quite bloated though so I don't think it's anything I've done wrong food wise, maybe not drinking enough water? On holiday next week so definitely need support and willpower to not gain any more!!

Hope everyone's well x

Hey all,

Seems to have gone quiet again on here so just wondering how everyone is getting on? Unfortunately I have fallen off the diet wagon this week and am now back to my starting weight of this challenge:( Just seems like I have been stuck in this rut of good week/ bad week for way to long now. Going back on the kickstart starting from today in the hope that a good loss (if I can stick to it) will give me the extra motivation I need to finally break this stone barrier.

Good luck all,
Dan x

Hi Dan

I'm here. Day 5 of week1 and I have lost 6 pins so far. I'm not hungry and feel better doing this than I have an diet before. Sticking to 1200 for two weeks.

All this is in aid of my wedding next September.

Anyway I will always be about.

:)

Hi,

Mind if I join- even though it's now four and a bit weeks to Christmas? (Scary thought.) I have a long distance partner, I lost half a stone before I went out to see him last time (weight loss does not come easy for me) then gained 4lbs since coming home due to ill health. I'm going back out to see him on 27th December and would really like to be less than 12st 6 which was my weight last time. I have ordered the Solo Slim 28 day plan and am going to start it on Monday. As for this week I've been determined to lose weight by very careful portion control, having fruit/veg snack between meals and making sure I actually eat three meals a day, which is a pit pit fall of mine. On top of that I've been exercising like a demon- something I hate doing! I have a little black dress that I would love to be wearing come December... fingers crossed. Good luck everyone!

Hi hope all are well :)

Original target was to lose a stone for xmas, and since this thread started I have lost 16lbs woop woop. New target of 5lbs for xmas to make 21lbs

Good luck to all x

Wow, well done Lucy! I'm amazed I'm below my initial target already so have changed my mini- goal to be under 12st by 27th December... Haven't dared try on LBD yet though.

Well done sparx82 :) I'm sure you'll look fab in your lbd x

Realised I never updated this, so to anyone who stumbles across it my original target at the start of the thread was to lose a stone for xmas. Smashed it and lost 1st 8lbs woop :D x

Back