Christmas challenge anyone?

I have lost 2.5 pounds this week.

Hi, hope you dont mind if i join in, im a new ww and i am joining a class on wed gulp!! but ive been reading your posts and would love to get motivated with you all. I am aiming for 2 stone for xmas.:)

I've lost half an lb this week. Hopefully I can keep it off and lose more! :)

x

Jennikay - 16lbs/size 8 (-0.5lbs)
Gemma1986 - 14lbs
Karra - size 16
Pixiepiratess - 14.5lbs (-3lbs)
Jennyonaplate - 21lbs/size 16 (-1lb)
Luckylady - 21lbs
Feathers - 31lbs
Grumbletumble - 28lbs
Ames - 28lbs/size 8
Lydia150970 - 14lbs
Milly75 - 28lbs
KDMA - 21lbs (-2.5lbs)
Biggirlsam - 14lbs
SiobhanVon - 12lbs/size 10
IreneH - 14lbs
MrsB - 22lbs at least!
Jemima - 28lbs
Karenlou - 28lbs
Lea8198 - 17lbs (-2lbs)
Chiefbridesmaid - 28lbs

So far so good girls! A loss is a loss. Still plenty of time until christmas ;-)

I was so proud of myself today - passing up a large slice of chocolate fudge cake whilst everyone else ate it. Almost killed me but I feel good. It better show on the scales next week though :D

God that must've been hard! Someone bought in some fresh scones yesterday complete with clotted cream and jam - I managed to avoid those and quelled the craving with a mini chocolate roll instead (2 points rather than loads!).

Post here if you have a goal for Christmas :)
And if you've had a weigh in post it here :)

Here's the list!

Jennikay - 16lbs/size 8 (-0.5lbs)
Gemma1986 - 14lbs
Karra - size 16
Pixiepiratess - 14.5lbs (-3lbs)
Jennyonaplate - 21lbs/size 16 (-1lb)
Luckylady - 21lbs
Feathers - 31lbs
Grumbletumble - 28lbs
Ames - 28lbs/size 8
Lydia150970 - 14lbs
Milly75 - 28lbs
KDMA - 21lbs (-2.5lbs)
Biggirlsam - 14lbs
SiobhanVon - 12lbs/size 10
IreneH - 14lbs
MrsB - 22lbs at least!
Jemima - 28lbs
Karenlou - 28lbs
Lea8198 - 17lbs (-2lbs)
Chiefbridesmaid - 28lbs

Hi jennikay :)

Is this thread for WeightWatchers only or can anyone join? The reason i'm asking is because i started SlimFast today and wasn't sure whether you would be keeping me on this thread or not - thought i'd better ask? :eek:

There isn't many people doing S/F and there certainly isn't a Christmas Challenge :( ....

Can i stay? :wave_cry:
Or do i have to go? :cry:

(Feathers waits.... :eek:

Jenny, yeah it was hard! I meant to take in a yoghurt or something to take my mind off it (they have cake every week!) but I forgot. Nevermind. I feel proud of myself :)

Feathers, I did S/F last year. I found it tough and did not stick to it for more than a week. I really hope it works for you as it can do wonders! Goodluck (and I hope you can stay!).

Aw thanks lea :)

I don't know how i'll get on but i'm going to give it my best shot as i seem to be failing at every diet right now and as i want to reach 12st for xmas day, i really need to get my butt in gear! lol! :)

Good luck to you too!! :)

will join in to hope to have been at my target for 10 to 12 weeks by the time christmas comes i have 2 and a half pounds to my taget might spurr me on if i do this x x x

Feathers, I was like that last year. Trying to lose weight but did not have the motivation. In the end the doctor gave me a kick up the backside (we were trying for a baby and I was wondering why it was not happening) and I went on low carb diet and that did great. Now I am breastfeeding i cannot be quite so strict so WW is perfect diet to lose it slowly. I have 15lbs to go and I hope I can get there. Keep us informed as to how it is going.

Goodluck and welcome 911toc.

thanks to you all for your support i still cant work this site properly how do or when can i make my wee things up help x x x

I would like to know too. I am posting to get myself up to 20 posts so that i can add a siggie. I'll let you know if i figure it out....

I had my 1st Wi on monday and lost 8lbs:D:D

Mrs B - that is great!!!!!!!!!!! Well done :D

Back