June challenge! Turning in to July Challenge!!

Onwards and upwards though, tis done now - no point in beating yourself up for days over it! :hug:

Woo hoo - well done!!

claira- 14lb- 7lb down- 7lb to go
Contrary - 9lbs - 8lb down - 1lb to go
Keira82 - 14lb - 10lb - 4lb to go
Sunflower - 8lbs - 6lbs down - 2lbs to go

im not doing very well this time because of my birthday weekend so still have 7lb to go xx

Ooops, 3.5lbs on for me this week.. Hopefully that's just my glycogen stores refilling??

claira- 14lb- 9lb down- 5lb to go

I am doing rubbish and as I am off on holiday tomorrow I will put in my September request now

Keira82 - 14lb

I am hoping that this break and the restart on my return on 6th will give me a big boost!

claira- 14lb- 11lb down- 3lb to go

how did you do keira, im not going to manage this week, maybe another lb, so my sept will be about 17lb, if i dont loose anymore by 31st xx

You've all done brilliantly guys, well done!!

As there are so few of us on here now how about this thread turns in to a diary as well with general entries too, not just weight loss?

where are you from in devon i used to live in bideford xx

I'm much further west than that, almost in to cornwall really! (The river is less than a mile away!)

im off to ruda in september, further the other way, i love it there its parkdean, they have one in looe id like to try,
my sisters pregnant shes about 9 weeks, i keep telling her shes having twins shes showing already, she has 4 already, xx

Back