Christmas Challenge.... WELL DONE YOU LOT - almost 100 stone lost between you

Sambucca

Gold Member
Please dont all lynch me for saying the C word....

I dont know about the rest of you but I am really looking forward to Christmas this year as it will be my first slim xmas for 10 years:eek:

I have just checked on the calendar and there are 20 weeks till Christmas, or just over 4 months.

So I propose a challenge. 3 stone off by xmas. Anyone with me??

Hi sam... i'm willing to try.

IM IN! even with 3 stones off for xmas i'll still be fat but not as fat lol. i'll start from mondays weigh in :)

Definately, count me in !

oh go on then, you twisted my arm. I am involved in 3 challenges now :eek:

I have a holiday to Disneyland Paris in November so was hoping to be near to my target then, I know I'll still need to lose a lot more so I would hope that by Christmas 3 stone is achievable....this is scary :character00115: I'll have to start with my work out video to help me along LOL

im in definately .oh to be slimmer by xmas . WE CAN DO IT !!

I'd love to join an Xmas Challenge... this will be my 3rd Xmas since beginning this FINAL weight loss journey.... I hoped to be at goal last year but it wasn't to be... this year I will be!!!!!! I don't have 3 stone to lose but I'm around a stone and a half from target.....:eek: the final stone is deffinately the hardest battle to win.!!!!!!!.. I hope to be at target and maintaining for Xmas... Challenge on!!!!!:D:eek:

Love xxxxxx:)

Count me in..... when we starting from? I have a weigh at beginning of the week so use that as starting weight?

Trudz xx

Hey you !! howz it goin....?? emailed ya earlier....hope all is OK with you and you're still on track.....

don't forget I'm away 17th tp 26th in case you need more packs....

lotsa love

Debz xx

Ooooo how fun count me in :-D

Right then taking part so far

WL8S
Linda
Karen
Porgeous
EllieG
Sophia-Jo
Dcookie
Mandyb2
Myrtlemoo
Blingybabe
Ava
Ninababes
Sonkie

Me too......!

WL8S
Linda
Karen
Porgeous
EllieG
Sophia-Jo
Dcookie
Mandyb2
Myrtlemoo
Blingybabe
Ava
Ninababes
Sonkie
Fingers Crossed

But I'm going for 4!!!!:eek: Woohoo I could be at target by the end of this challenge!

Hi sam and all. I would love to join in challenge so count me in too!:)

WL8S
Linda
Karen
Porgeous
EllieG
Sophia-Jo
Dcookie
Mandyb2
Myrtlemoo
Blingybabe
Ava
Ninababes
Sonkie
Fingers Crossed
Toothfairy
DawnC

But I'm going for 4!!!!:eek: Woohoo I could be at target by the end of this challenge!

Ooh fingers crossed. that would be great if you could get to target. I think theres a few people that might get to target if they manage the three stone. Ive got my fingers crossed then for your 4 stone loss!

Sonkie will have lost a whopping 10stone if she can get 3 off by christmas. Isnt that a fantastic example to all of us!!

Back