Christmas Challenge?

Enjoy your cake, my daughters birthday was last week and I had a lovely piece of chocolate cake....jx

Well done Kes and Jane! Only a wee loss for me this week, hoping next week to have a bigger one. I now have 2.25lbs to go til I've lost the two stones for this challenge. When I reach that I think I'll fix my ticker and aim to lose around 10lbs more.

Down to 376.4 another 8 pounds and I will have lost 50 pounds total so far.

Pants are definately loser. either hard to keep up or when available I have to tighten the string.

another bonus. I wear bright colors "t-shirts" most of them when I put them on I stuff my arms underneath and "push" to stretch them out a bit (don't like tight fitting)

I have not had to do this in 2 weeks! I put them on and then just fit! I really wish I took measurements from day 1 :)

I passed the energy slump 2 weeks ago (lasted about a week) its gone and feeling good again! Body should finally be adjusted now.

had a birthday dinner last week so I decided to take a chance and "see what happens" I ate anything I wanted within reason (no cake no desert no candy ie no stupid stuff)

I think I ate at a guess around 2200 calories in that meal (I am averaging 700-900 cals a day now)

I only stalled for 2 days then was back to losing .8-1.4 pounds a day again (I usually stall once a week for a day or so) in fact for a few days afterwards the losses were a little higher once the "stall" was over.

Very cool. I think it actually helps to once in a while eat "normal" and then go back. When I go back I go hard core for a day or two to compensate and it seems to be working very well.

My sisters are finally started to really take off the pounds too. Found a new food that just does not get old. Chicken Chop Suey from the local chinese place. He swears its 94 calories I find this hard to believe so I have been estimating it at 200 calories and counting it as such (figure better to over estimate than underestimate)

SO we have a new plan set up. Everytime we lose 25 pounds we can have a "treat" anything we want within reason. When I hit 50 pounds we are going for pizza then its hard core again :)

seems to be working VERY well doing it this way and keeps the moral up.

I LOVE spinach! man I can eat an ENTIRE BAG and its only 35 calories. Yumm Yummmmmm :) a great breakfast for me is rice spinach onions and mushrooms.

I figured out how to get my little sister controlled HOT meals for school! I now have a zillion of thise nice plastic lid containers from chinese. so I plan to premake her some meals and in the morning she can "nuke it" and then toss it in a thermal bag with a "heat pack" so by the time lunch comes around she has a nice hot meal to eat! That's going to help her a LOT!

Just got to find reusable hand warmers would get too expensive using disposables. I don't remember what My christmas challenge goal was. 60 pounds? if so I am going to have to up that as it is looking like thats going to be too easy to reach.

I am hard core excited about the weight loss this time because ITS WORKING and continuously. no week long or fortnight long stalls like on atkins. man that drove me mad.

well done!!!!
your doing so well!!! keep it up.....

weigh in this morning was 374.6 but I don't count lower numbers till I see them twice :) so we shall see tomorrow morning.

OK, I found out my scales were lying to me and I hadnt lost 12.5lbs. So my goal was 24lbs by Xmas. I joined WW last week and got weighed yesterday and had a loss of 6lbs, so I have 18lbs to go, and with 7 weighins to go as my last one will be just after Xmas day, as long as I lose an average of 2 and a bit lbs a week then I shall make it, fingers crossed eh!! I am hoping for maybe another nice loss and then it will prob calm down to 2lbs or so a week.

Well done the rest of you.

Kel xxx

373.6 this morning so the under 375 figure stuck :) 5 more pounds till I hit 50 pounds lost! I am hoping to get it before November 18th as that will be 50 pounds in under 2 months.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Kel, I'm sure you can do it!

It was SW you were on before, eh? What made you decide to change to WW?

Nerys I'm amazed you've lost so much in 2 months, that's unreal! Well done :) What plan are you doing, if you don't mind me asking?

Hi guys im going to join in not sure how much im going to lose by xmas but im going to give it my best shot, i will will add a ticker to my signature tomorrow, but im hoping with a two pound loss per week to lose at least half a stone maybe more :D

lizzie xxx

Hiya Lizzie, glad you've decided to join us, best of luck for the challenge!

How's everyone doing?

I lost 2.75lbs this week, yay! So, that makes a loss of 28.5lbs for this challenge! I've altered my ticker now, so I have another 11.25lbs to lose, which would be a goal of 39.75lbs. I meant to put 42lbs, but have totally confused myself with the numbers, so will just leave it at that, haha.

Hi Louise

You are still doing so well, fantastic for you, I bet you feel great...

Another 2lbs for me (over 12 days) slow but sure, I have lost every week so I am happy with that....

Well done to everyone who is losing and doing so well....Jx:)

thats another 2lb for me... so bringing my total to 19lb... which means ive got 6 left....
im going to change my goal from 25lb to 28lb... so now that means ive got a total of 9lb's to go.. (and if i get clost to that ill change again! lol)

i lost 2.6 lbs this week as you can see from my tickerim really pleased with it, i hope it carrys on for another few weeks :)

lizzie xxx

Hi huys im new to the challeneg but im 13'3 lbs well i was on friday.Im on hols till monday but as im stayiong with friends am gonna try be good as possible while over there. Next weigh in will be fri week and i would love to be 13'1

the Christmas goal is to lose ten pounds and reach 12' 7 lbs! As of next Tuesday I am reall gonna lay into the exercise (i did go to the gym four times a week and cycle and have recently been doing feck all!) but i need to work on my tummy, anyway yeah ill touch base next week for my weigh in!
Keep up the good work x

I have lost 5lbs in the last week and have 16lbs to go before Christmas. A big ask I know, but I am going to give it my all. :D

Well done on your losses everybody and good luck for the next 5.5 weeks. x x x

Hi all. I was inspired by you all so I thought I would join in!! I have been doing the challenge anyway so here I am!

I want to be a minimum of 15st for Christmas but as you can see from my ticker, I'm not doing so good at the moment :-(

Hopefully things will improve.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Kel, I'm sure you can do it!

It was SW you were on before, eh? What made you decide to change to WW?

Hey LaLaLou, Thanks, I lost 2lbs this week and picked up my silver seven. So 16lbs to go if i remember rightly. Yeah I was on SW before I liked it at the beginning and then kept gaining weight, my consultant was an a**e and was telling me to eat between 4000-4500cals a day to lose more, no wonder i was gaining, and we ended up having a row and her threatening me so I quit and joined WW. I am so glad I did it is way better and more realistic having 99% of things pointed instead of "free" high cal foods.

Tobii xx

Well I lost 1.5lbs this week so that's good. Hopefully I'll be able to keep that up for the next couple of weeks and at least be closer to 15st than 16st by Christmas!!

Hi all
Well its chucking cats and dogs down outside and Im waiting on my Argos delivery nice n cosy inside :)

Cant remember if I posted last week anyway last few weeks I've dropped then put on dropped....but this week I made more of an effort and Ive lost 2 lbsso Im happy with that.

Water retention though gets me big time! :(

Back