Christmas Challenge?

I know there is only 11 days til xmas but Id really like to lose 7lbs by then.
I have only been on my diet for 1 week and I have lost 10lbs. Another 7 before xmas would make me really happy!
I will be weighing in on xmas morning.
Good luck everyone,I hope you reach your christmas weight loss goals. x

be careful. when you get to a goal that small if you "jump back" to what you NORMALLY eat you will JUMP BACK to what your normally weighed :)

The definition of insanity is interesting. Do the same thing over and over and somehow expect a different result to occur?

IE treat weight loss the same way. if you go "back" to the way it was SO will your body.

Once at goal KEEP dieting and "slowly" adjust back towards normal but not all the way.

Ive lost 4lbs,yay! So another 3 to go to reach my little xmas goal.
I will be weighing in on xmas morning,so friday which is 2 days earlier than the day Id normally weigh in but Im hoping I can lose the 3lbs in 5 days :)

well i weigh myself on the one scale and thats the one at home so seeing as i wont be home for xmas im gonna do my weigh in on thursday!

weighed myself tonight and im still 12' 9lbs.

to be honest if i was 12'9lbs for the 1st of january i would be really happy :)

well i went by the scales at home (as i got new ones on christmas day too which are the same as the ones at home so im taking the Dr's ones as wrong lol)
i was 14st 7lb.... 1lb short of my 30lbs but im stoked and very chuffed with what i have lost.... (considering the original one was 25lbs, then changed it to 28lbs and then changed it to 30lbs!!!)
Well done to those who did what they wanted, and well for those who didnt make it... at least you tried, and you all im sure have lost something.. so there is a start....
Keep it up for next year!!

Bah!
I only lost 4lbs :( Not the 7 that I wanted to lose but oh well.....Im obviously gonna keep going,not gonna give up just coz I didn't lose a few lbs this week!
x

Hi guys!
Im sorry I havent been around lately December has been a whirlwind of friends an family visiting, community choirs and school plays not to mention works nite out. Talk about being jet propelled towards Christmas! Unfortunately I missed my last weigh in with my class on the 23rd and it was a party night too!

Anyway, I aimed to get to 180lbs by the 23rd and I came in at 184 which I am happy about because I found out at the end of November that I have a little bun in the oven!

So now Im preggers I am just going to concentrate on eating healthily, little and often. I was so sick the first time I was pregnant because I didnt understand blood suger and all that.

So will be back losing weight around August time I guess :)

Hey looking back over this thread you lot have done really well, I mean has anyone actually added up the total amount lost on this thread?

2010 is going to start with a lot of determined people who can do it and go all the way - just keep the faith!

Good luck to everyone and have a fantastic year ahead. Lol I said I was going to look impressive this summer and have a good shape but I didnt realise the shape I was going to be! Wee one due middle July! :D :D

Congrats on the bun in the oven!!!
thats super!!!

thankyou for the encouragement too!!

Back