Christmas Challenge

Yes ME!...Really need to be at goal for Christmas!

Hedgemag

i am in too
i get weighed tomorrow but from my weight as of today id like to be 20lb down by christmas!

ok, lets go for it then, I think I'll set myself a mini ticker for the challenge (although that'll be a challenge in itself for me!)

Very well done, a quarter of the way there already! :D

I was happy with my 3lb this week as I'd had a weekend away with my hubby and did eat around 4 normal meals.

my next official weigh in is in a fortnight

Hi Slushy, I just went to have a quick peek at your blog and the first thing that jumped out at me was we are hoping for the same weightloss. I started at 171lbs and want to get to 126lbs too! I'm going to have a proper read now!

oh wow dawn well you should be really pleased then! well done you

what weight are you at now - i am still on a high over my weightloss this week as i am now down to 10st 6 - am going to SS for two more weeks till i see cdc again and then i think it will be onto AAM and 790 till i reach goal

oh btw dont get too excited bout reading my blog - - its not rivetting at all but it does help me keep on track

chat later
x

Hi Slushy, just reading through your blog and really enjoying it, I can't believe the things we have in common, ie; I'm in work trousers and naff control pants and can't wait to get back into a nice skirt. I also hate my OH putting his hand on my belly, it must drive him nuts and he says he loves it but I just want to curl up in a ball when he touches me. I'm at 11stone now, I started on 11th October (day after my 40th birthday) and I'm 5'2".

my job isn't as glamorous as yours as I'm a receptionist but still in the public eye and would love to come to work feeling slinky and gorgeous, I never put make up on now as I don't feel the point but I just know when I'm down to 9st (or hopefully below) I will be making an effort with my appearance again.

I'm looking forward to getting to the point in your blog where you did AAM as I'm there next week

good luck with your week ahead :D

After a really crazy week of severe constipation :( I think I have lost just a mingy 1.5 lbs :cry:

18.5 to go til Christmas!!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry:

My b'day is at the end of November too, and I was hoping to get at least another 10 lbs off by then....really hope I can do that!

Have ordered my psyllium husks, spent 15 USD on the actual stuff and another 20 USD on p+p, they had better work!!!!

Anyone else suffered really excruciatingly uncomfortable constipation? 7 days of no poo!!! (TMI sorry!!!)

Anyhow, shall keep plodding on.....

Good luck to you all, some of you have had great losses already.
Way to go, and keep it up!

Oh dear Paula, that's not nice, I hope you get it sorted very quickly. that'll be why you've only lost 1.5lbs so it'll be much better next week!

Me please :D :D

I'd like to do a minimum of that really....though I have to have a break from 17-20 December (am taking 35 kids to Cologne for the Christmas markets :eek:). So, I want to do a stone by 16th Dec - if you can arrange that for me please :D

Lost 5 lbs last week, so a good start....

Think I'll try a short-term Christmas ticker too :)

Hi NooNoo, yes put your 4lb down towards it, if you click on my ticker it'll take you to the site where you can create your own.

welcome kopcat and very well done on a good start! 1/4 of the way already! I've lost 17lbs from the start too, I'm on week 4 now

Hi

Hello all:wave_cry:

this is not my first time on CD, but Its a fresh start and I would love to loose 20lb by christmas.
I have wi on monday am, I lost 10lb last week(first week back on)...will that count to my 20lb loss??:rolleyes:

I have had a bit of a funny week this week, after the good loss I ate on monday afternoon!! wtf?? but got back to it and was back in the pink, and then went out for hubby's leaving do at work, was going to eat chick and veg, but it was a buffet style meal at a chinses so I ended up eating again!!:confused: I did try and be good and limited food as best as I could,but back to SS-ing today and wi in the morning...dont think I will have lost anything but if I have a STS I will be happy! Will post results tomorrow am!

Good luck to other wi's tomorrow XXX Lou X

Ooooh I was all confused then, 2 NooNoo's :confused: then I realised you were different people 1966 and 1970!

Yes Lou count your 10lb towards your challenge as it was the first week, I think we'd all like to lose more really so if you shoot off the end of the 20lb goal, good for you!

good luck with your weigh in today :D

I dont Like Mondays

Hello all, think I have changed my ticker successfully so here goes, the 20lb christmas challenge! Just downing some water before I attempt some housework (boring) and working later so hopefully can stay out of the kitchen!!!! have a good day everyone, my weigh in is tomorrow but not hopeful of a good loss as had a hectic week socially but back on track now!!! :)

Back