Christmas Challenge

3.5 lbs down today, and its TOTM so very pleasantly surprised! 4 weeks to go til I go home and 10.2 lbs to go! Think there'll be no problem!:D

All you guys are doing do well too, just think of those little black party dresses!

hi i would lovew to join this thread,im on my 3rd week at get weighed this tuesday,so shall i start

from then?not sure how this works,thanks sue x:)

Morning all, had my weigh and lost 3.5lbs which very pleased with! I have had a nightmare week and completely stressed out by my 4yr old getting up 3-4 times a night (which has been going on for 5 wks) so surely he must get the message soon??!! Hence I have picked this week so chuffed with the loss! have made a conscious effort to drink more water this week so that obvioiusly helped. Next week I should be in the 13's - haven't been there for over 5 years!

Very well done Nicola and Paula :clap:

It must have been very difficult for you this week Paula, I don't know how you managed, I'm glad to hear your little one is picking up at last

And going without proper sleep is an absolute nightmare, hats off to you Paula

We're gonna blast that 20lbs away!

ive got i8 lbs to go but have moved from ss to add a meal then next week going onto 790 do you think its still acheivable??

Hey Paula... can I join this thread too? I re-started CD on fri 26th Oct- would that be bout when this started?

You're all doing so well...
and Paula- I think u were gorgeous before u started dieting- just took a peek at ur photos!
thanks

vicky

2lbs off this week, not bad considering I had an evening out with my hubby last Friday that was a tapas style meal followed by chocolate fondue with fruit and marshmallows, followed by a couple of bailey's -didn't regret it one little bit though, we had a fab night :party0016:

I've struggled a little with hunger too this week and last night I had a tortilla wrap with some wafer thin chicken and mayo in it. it's the first time I've strayed while at home so not too bad in 6 weeks. I'm only 2lbs away from 2 stone in total now so I'll be pleased if I reach that next week.

I'm going to be 100% this week

2.4 lbs down this week, and getting closer to my BMI less than 30 goal!
Have promised to take little 'un to the aquarium today, the first time for her to get out of the house for two weeks as she has been so ill, so I will be back later to chat with you all and post more.

Hey BBFM, anyone is welcome to join....especially when they throw out such lovely compliments as that!!!!:D

I really can't remember when this challenge was started, 4 weeks ago I think :confused:, yeah, that must be about right!

Well done to everyone who has lost this week....DB, your 2lbs down and with a lovely evening out and a tortilla at home, fabulous!!!

Have a fabulous weekend all and will catch up again next week.

Great loss for you, thats great to achieve your goal of under BMI 30, I can't wait to get there - I am hoping to be in the next stone down next week and haven't been there for 5 years! Wore a coat today that I haven't been able to wear in 4 years so I am getting there! really felt the cold today, winter is well and truly here!! Have a good weekend to all x

Hey girls, aren't we all doing well! we seem to be going at a similar rate too, I think I'm going to be 2lbs short of my stone this month too Paula. mind you I haven't stuck to it 100% this month so I can't complain. my WI this week is Friday (a day later than usual) and I think I may be about 1 stone from goal which I guess means I'm going to start moving up to 'real food' - exciting but scary! works out well for Xmas.

Good luck everyone with your WI's this week

Hi everyone, can I join?

You are all doing so well, you are an inspiration to everyone on this site! Well done and keep it up :)

As for me, not sure if 20lbs from today is realistic for me as I'm calorie counting, but I started last Monday (8 days ago) and have lost 8lbs so far.

So, I reckon as of today I would like to lose 14lbs by Christmas, as that would put me into the 12s. I havent been there since April, which was my lowest weight on CD, and havent been that weight prior to that in CD for about 3 years, so thats my goal... that does mean I need to lose at least 3lbs a week, but hey, there's nothing wrong with being optimistic and as long as I carry on at this rate I should just about make it!!

I will count this past week as week 1, so I'm not quite so far behind you guys.... so...

Week 1: 6lbs
Week 2:

So is it ok if I tag along?

Well done lilacbunnykins, a quarter of the way already! keep it up.

Good to have you on board wannabslim, I think 14lbs sounds like a good goal from now, good luck and well done on your loss so far

But there are plenty of guys in other parts of this site Roy! And we'd welcome a male Christmas Challenger!!!

Welcome all of you new to this thread...hope your start to this challenge has been a great one, anyone starting now should of course make their own challenges as 20lbs in 3 weeks may be a little unrealistic :) but of course not impossible :rolleyes:.

I'm 2lbs down again this week, it has taken my BMI to 29.9 on my pounds ticker, but still 30 on my my kg ticker. My weighing scales only measures in kgs, so I'm not gonna celebrate 'til the KG ticker gets less than 30....bye bye obesity!!!!!!

5.7 lbs to go, in two weeks :eek: hope my 2lb a week regular gets a shift forward next week!

Good luck to all you guys and dolls, have a fab weekend!:bliss:

Wow! 4lbs for me last week, my WI was Friday and I wasn't too hopeful but absolutely delighted with that.

this week might be a different story as we were away with friends at the weekend and I had a chinese Friday night (no rice) and a Xmas dinner Saturday lunchtime (just turkey and veg) but followed it with a xmas pudding and brandy sauce :sigh:

Just checked the scales this morning and nothing has gone on so I'm going to make sure I have loads more water this week, plus I'm back in ketosis again already (I was out of it yesterday of course) so delighted that returned so quickly.

I'm a little surprised I'm still SSing though as I'm about 16lbs away from goal so I'd have thought I'd have been told to AAM this week and then start moving through the plans. Because I knew I'd be eating out Friday and Saturday I didn't say anything to my CDC as I thought SSing for the rest of this week would probably be good anyway. I'm hoping she'll tell me to start moving up this week, or maybe she's one who lets you SS till goal????

good luck this week everyone!

Back