Christmas Count Down

I think I have 11 wi' still Christmas and would like to loose 13lbs which would take me to 11st 3lbs and 2st in total. Have not lost anything for a month gaining and loosing the same 2lbs but am having a 100% week this week so am aiming for more than 3 off to get me to a single digit target!

Fingers crossed for us all.... :)

Do most people on here stick to the plan on christmas day? im going to try this year because if i come off for christmas day i come off for christmas week then it just goes into the new year.. Going to keep on track this year :)

Hi I don't stick to it a 100% but do things like dry roast my potatoes a lot of veg in the lunch. I also give myself a time frame for being off plan, depending on how long my family are up for. I try and make all the meals sw friendly so that at least a part of my eating is sw.

I know it will be hard but it can be done :)

Im lucky that my Mum is a target member so cookd Sw style food I know I will be able to have a massive christmas dinner without worrying. I have decided to enjoy it within moderation. However will be running around after my then 6 month old all day anyway amd wont be drinking as I will be driving home in evening so that should help this year :) - just have to watch the chocolate on offer!!

Id like 15.5lbs off between now and Xmas...should be doable if I stay on plan, not got anything major between now and then apart from a few weekends in Plymouth & London. That will get me to 12 stone :)

i am hoping that my diet class will be on on xmas eve, that would mean that if i do go off plan onxmas day ive got almost the whole week to work it off again:)

tbh i think i will go off plan on xmas day, boyfriend makes the most delicious cheesecake so im not going to hold back on that, im planning steak pie for dinner aswell, not really a fan of turkey. ohh i am getting exited for chirstmas now :)

I'll be happy if I lose my stone. At my gym we have a chart on the wall where we have written down how much we want to lose before christmas (not exceeding 14lbs) and with that is a pyramid made of bricks and for every 1lb we lose, we write our name in a brick.

It is a fab way for us all to encourage each other and I know 14lbs is a realistic goal, so if I lose more, I will feel like I have done really well.

xxx

2.5 off for me this week.... 11 left to lose for my Christmas Challenge!!

Well done Laura that's brilliant!

You will easily do that

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooooh RB.1991 we have the same amount to go .... GOOD LUCK

XXX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sts this week for me so still 11 to go for me

I was shocked to hear from my consultant that we will open on Christmas Eve but I'm quite happy with that as hubby and I are going to New Zealand just after Christmas so I will be away for the next five weigh ins and want to be weighed just before I go and hopefully I will have a loss on Christmas Eve

Excellent well done, I had a gain but that was because of fluid retention, hopefully all that will come off and a lot more next Tuesday

Back