Christmas Damage Report

My "Christmas week" just got over yesterday. I decided to take Thursday - Monday off with all of the different events I had going on. The total damage was 4 lb gain :(. I'm a big bummed but I don't really feel guilty. This way I could enjoy meals with my family and not just watch them eat! I'm back on track today and really hoping that getting back into keto isnt harder than the first time!

I've had a week off and plan to restart on Monday, 4th Jan. Its easier for me to restart when Im at work to get back into Ketosis. I've enjoyed the time off CD but look forward to getting to my goal more and maintaining :D

WI this morning and only gained HALF LB!!!!!
am sooo happy!!
I have been strictly on SS since sunday after feeling so bloated and horrid, so most of the damage went quickly.. thank god!!
chuffed!

Wow, well done Aly - that's fantastic! :0clapper: :0clapper: :0clapper:

well done Aly :)
my WI isnt till next week, it will be 3 weeks since my last one but going by my own scales the weight i put on at xmas has gone and a couple of extra lbs down as well

Well i weighed in day after boxing day and i gad put on 9.5 lbs, couple of days calorie counting and im already down 3 lbs. Hooray! And i got my totm so am sure theres a couple of pounds water retention there too

damage update

Sunday 27th 9lbs xmas damage
Monday 28th 4.5 lbs xmas damage
Tuesday 29th 2.5 lbs xmas damage
Wednesday 30th 1lb damage - hurray only 1lb to go and I am back on track.
It's horrifying how quickly that water makes it go up but so wonderful when you realise that the damage isn't actually THAT bad.

wow! well done AlexIce! nice one!
it certainly does disappear quickly on CD... phew!
x

Well at last I'm back, after 2 full weeks of eating and drinking(have had the most social xmas for years-mainly because we have had the room to entertain people in our new house).
The damage on my own scales since I last weighed myself on 18th December this morning was a whopping 1st 5.....I was expecting this as I could see my face change shape and as I say have eaten like it was xmas day every day!
I do feel like a bloke in drag again ,but no point wallowing I had fun and am now truelly ready to put the lid on food n booze for a bit-holiday 7 weeks on Tues and I would be happy if I could get back to 13.4 by then.
Also totm probs again,and am determined to get some help,but won't go to docs til bmi 25 so they can't give me the old lose weight speech.
Only prob is our very good friend still not confirmed what's happening on her 40th,but rumours may be possible trip to Lakes in 2 weeks,I have already told myself not going to use Master T's birthday or valentine's day as excuse to come off plan, as so near to holiday and I don't feel pressure to eat with family,we can have fun in other ways. However don't know if will have the will power or confidence to stick to cd if the trip arises-wouldn't be a prob if not so near to my re-start. Anyway it may not come off,so no point in worrying til it happens,I know if I stuck to cd even in restraunt I would feel so proud.
Anyway am likely to be spending a lot of time on here again,so will cross that bridge with the support of my mm pals if it comes to it.
Am already looking forward to Mr T going back to work, I know its no excuse,but it is so much easier to diet without him.
Glad to be back,Happy 2010 to all x

Mrs T- just like all the others you will loose it in a flash! if your determined to do it, you will, its your choice. So many of you have done so well loosing the xmas weight already!!! is motavating me!

As some of you saw, i managed to loose over christmas but i went mad yesterday, i ate a bit everything that i had missed and ate so much chinese last night i made myself sick!!! urgh!!! I havent weighed myself yet,im waiting to go to the toilet first! :eek: have WI with CDC on monday afternoon too, but back on track today and gluggling the water. I really hope it doesnt take too long to get back into ketosis...

I think everyones done really well, and to face up to any weight gain and start loosing it is most of the battle! Its when that happens and you pretend its ok and carry on eating thats the killer! xxxx

Oh god well done to those who have managed to stay good over xmas,I am not one of those though lol.

Started eating on xmas eve and pretty much haven't stopped since,not really been eating massive amounts just nibbling/grazing all the time on the wrong things.

But good point is its nearly all gone now so I plan on getting back on track soon as am still slowly dying of flu (has been since boxing day too).will be glad to feel better and back on the shakes as always seem to have more energy when on cambridge.

Was weighed on xmas eve and had lost a 1lb,pleased with that as had been some xmas nights out that week.

Will have to keep you posted on results of my bad choices,am dreading it already!

Happy new year to you all xxx

I have finally gotten back onto cd today i weighed in on the 23rd and and since then by my scales i have put on 7lb, but i know with determination and willpower i will have that off soon, I weigh in next on Monday so i hoping she actually will see less damage by then, But i have around 2 stone to loss but end of feb, for my ivf so that keeping me motivated.

Back