Christmas Day - Cold Turkey

Deleted by MiniMe*Escaping

Last edited:
I can't not have my Christmas dinner! So, I will be working my butt off until then and have a bit of a break, trying not to go too wild!! I'd love to think that I could go through it on CD, but I just know that's not realistic - although that lady who lost 24 stone, I think she did it right through, no breaks at all! Amazing! x

We will be seeing christmas decs in the shop in no time!! I found out about 3 weeks ago when my hubby's work christmas party was as they'd booked it already!

dont think i could go cold turkey for xmas, we usually have a big familly dinner. It depends how close i get to or if i get near my goal will have to wait and see nearer the time.

I was in a shop last week and they were selling xmas decorations and please dont kill me for writing this but i bought some sooooo cheap i have them up in the attic. im starting to buy pressies aswell now one a week. as xmas is a very expensive time, have my wee girls bday the 21st aswell so its madness as you can imagine!!!

OMG......BECKY HAVE A WORD WITH YOURSELF!!!!!!
i dont even start thinking about xmas until the last 2 weeks b4 it!!! it all starts far too early....althou being a boring card maker it could take me 6 months to get my christmas cards done!!!!

You'll be at goal by then!

Jhooker, one of my little stars SSed on xmas days (as have a lot of people) but he's lost a grand total of 9st. He makes me sick, goes to the gym every day!

Lovely lad though if anyone is looking for a new boyf! xxxx

I think it really shows some determination to SS on Christmas day!! I think by christmas I'll still have 6-7 stone to lose, so I think it'll be nice to have a break a christmas and then get determined for the new year :)

I have to have xmas dinner we go to a hotel in town and its £59 quid a head already paid for got to go ha ha ha

Personally I would have christmas day off the diet.

I see it about weighing up the impacts, eating christmas dinner would mean having to extend my time on CD by, hmmm, maybe a week. Well, up to a week. I don't find CD that bad in general, so I would be prepared to extend it if it meant having a completely lovely christmas with a great christmas dinner.

Having said that, I would probably avoid pudding!!

Dee x

We're going to be in Florida (Disneyworld to be precise) for Christmas, and I sure will be eating by then.
I too am a compulsive planner, and start buying early for a few reasons. Mainly to spread the cost, but also because we live in Germany it can take a while for orders to arrive, mail being as it is!
I usually go 'home' to UK in the October half term week and have a massive shopping spree as ds's birthday is mid Nov too.
Never too early to think about Christmas ;)

I started my Christmas shopping last month.

Im planning on working really hard so im at goal for Christmas BUT I've worked it out that I wont be there until a couple of days before. Along as im on one of the higher plans I will be ok.

Im hoping to be v near or at goal by christmas , if im not at goal then i will still have a couple of days off over christmas and then start again and get to goal early next year. woohooo.xx

It was funny to read this thread, as I was talking about this last night with my folks. I really think if I can i am going to try to stick to my CD even at christmas. I have come so far just to get this stage, and if I get to christmas with this determination then I wont want to spoil it. By next Christmas I should be in maintenance and I can enjoy christmas then. But 1 christmas dinner missed is a small price to pay to get the body ive always dreamed about!

We always have a huge family christmas as long as im sitting at the table with my family and children with my christmas craker hat on, thats good enough for me...

DO THEY DO THE SOUPS IN TURKEY & CRANBERRY??? !!!!!!!

Sian XXX

Back