Christmas dread

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
After our holiday back in September (seems a lifetime ago now), I got back on the wagon with sns and have been doing OK. But dreaded Christmas is round the corner and that means parties. I have THREE to go to, all in restaurants, all set meals. The last one is my works party and that's the one I'm aiming for on 20th Dec and have a fab dress I WILL get into! But the other two are the weekend before. They're unavoidable, I know. I can only try my best to get to goal, knowing I need a stone off by the 20th.
Why do we try so hard around this time of year?!

Hi Sharon,

It's a nightmare isn't it, I had promised myself I would be good until at least mid December to give me a good few weeks under my belt so I wouldn't feel too bad about taking a few days off but I had totally forgot its my birthday next week so I have people wanting to take me out for dinner left right and centre, the good thing is they have all said I can choose when so my dilemma is do i organise them all for mid December and stay 100% until then or do I allow myself a day off for my birthday next weekend?

Its not a big birthday so were not doing anything special i was just planning to have the night off and allow myself a Chinese (my favourite) but i think i might regret it the next day when i see the scales jumping back up :(. Especially as i started this diet at 14st1 and im 13st4 now so im sooooooooooooooooooooo desperate to break back into the 12's :)

Tracyx

Last edited:
Back