Christmas Music on TV :)

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by Starlight, 2 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Some of the music channels on Sky have started the Christmas music programmes on them :bliss: I LOVE Xmas music.

Mind you it just highlights how much the XFactor has ruined the Xmas charts :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    Oh I love Christmas music too! Especially in the shops, makes me feel all warm inside when they're playing them. :D

4. girlygirl

girlygirl Silver Member

Me too!

I just love the Christmas favourites. They bring back such happy memories. Yay to Christmas music!

5. 2.b.a.n.d.s.l.i.z

2.b.a.n.d.s.l.i.z twin banded

Diet:
    lap band twice
    yay !! whats every ones fav chrimbo tune ???? mines wham last christmas.
    lets hear every 1 elses !

liz x

6. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I love Christmas music too - get's me every time --- it just puts me in the whole festive mood....... and let's not even go down the road of childrens Carol Concerts - one word = kleenex!

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oooh Last Xmas is my fave too. I just love the music channels in Dec... Magic (sky 363) seems to have nothing but Xmassy songs on now :bliss:

8. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    My hubby is going away at weekend for his works Christmas do - so he's got the tree down and all the bits and bobs so that me and my son (he's 15 and luckily about 5'9" cos the tree is massive) are going to put them up on Saturday --- every year when we do it we always have Christmas music playing along --- it's fab :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.