Christmas present thread

Where you pick a name out of a hat - the trouble is I don't know the girl very well!

(Only been at my job 6 months and this is our first inter-departmental thing)

Hmm ok...how old is she?

See I thought about that, but it's all the girls in the office doing it, and if I ask, I'll obviously give away who I've got! Who would've thought secret santa could cause so much trouble haha

LJAsht said:
See I thought about that, but it's all the girls in the office doing it, and if I ask, I'll obviously give away who I've got! Who would've thought secret santa could cause so much trouble haha

Lol, I'm not in the sort of work that does a secret Santa but my OH is doing it this year. Can't remember who he said he's got but with the staff turnover they have it'll prob be someone else by the time it comes to do it hehe

Oh no haha how annoying! I wish it was £1 gifts, that way you can get them something silly and not worry about it, but £5 is so annoying, and I don't want to get her something like a generic mug or whatever, but it doesn't look like I have many options!

LJAsht said:
Oh no haha how annoying! I wish it was £1 gifts, that way you can get them something silly and not worry about it, but £5 is so annoying, and I don't want to get her something like a generic mug or whatever, but it doesn't look like I have many options!

Hmmm not sure what to advise really......will have a think and get back to you.....does she wear make-up??? Have her hair nice??? Would she use a purse??? Ermmmmm.....nail polish???

£12 is a bit of a random number, but at least then you could buy something decent with it!

That's what I thought, it's normally £5 or £10. I've just found this.......someone should get me one!!! Lol

Attachments

• image-285713137.jpg
    image-285713137.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 84
HAHAHAHA! I would love that, but would be offended if anyone bought it for me hahaha!

Does she drink hot drinks much? If so, look on amazon, you can get her a cath kidson mug which are £5. That's what I did last year for our secret Santa and she loved it.

Does she have her nails manicured? Does she wear costume jewellery? (Bling) , Could you just bring up the subject of nights out/drink find out what she drinks, Are you allowed stuff on the walls at work ie calendars, pictures? Toiletry Bag

I think I costa coffee voucher will be what I get my secret Santa!! Lol. If I knew if they had a coffee machine could be some real coffee! :)

Texty_F said:
Lol what if theyre like me and dont like coffee

They can pass it back to me no questions asked lol.
That is the prob with secret Santa in general tho I guess x

Yeh I know we have £5 to spend for ours. I remember when we did one for £1 you had to buy the naffest thing you could find - my present was ................... A blackhead squeezer lol I dont get em

Back