Christmas present thread

what about a driving experience day? you can get them for all sorts of cars, ferrari, porche plus rally days depending on what sort of cars he is into?

Hes done a couple of them already plus in the summer months we go in track days in his nice car etc.
just need some different ideas but it's really hard for me to decide xxx

We bought loads of stocking fillers from Publix whilst on hols, i could have spent lots more. Not long now

What do you buy the hubby who has everything?

His interests are
ps3 / ps vita
cars
wolves football club
food
chocolate

I keep asking wha he would like and he has no idea xxx

Could you get him something to do with the football club, when we're stuck for idea's for my boyfriends Dad we always get him something Norwich city

What do you buy the hubby who has everything?

His interests are
ps3 / ps vita
cars
wolves football club
food
chocolate

I keep asking wha he would like and he has no idea xxx

Wolves do a tour of their football museum. Tickets are pre-bookable and I think about £9 per person (girl at work just booked for her dad) x

Here's how my hampers have turned out - I'm pretty happy and kind of jealous as I'd quite like one haha!

hamper.jpg

wow they look great! was wondering how to wrap it so might nick your idea lol x

Last year I bought gift wrap from Hobby Craft which was similar to those bags, you can also buy the bags from Hobby Craft, but this year when I went for my Christmassie stuff it did seem a little expensive.

I've ordered the 'boys' socks all online from the Sockshop.com & there was loads to chose from & reasonably priced, looking forward to them arriving. I'm going to buy DS some Hugo Boss boxers, but couldn't see any online that I thought he'd like, so I need to go to the 'real' shops :eek:. I get paid on Friday & bonus on Monday so I'll get all OH's stocking stuff, which I think will be, boxers, socks, sweeties, anti p, aftershave balm, shaving cream, & I noticed he needs some new slippers. Fortunately M&S or Next will be the only shop I need to go in & maybe Boots.

Back