christmas target 12 weeks left!!!!!

denlen

Its 12 weeks till xmas I weigh on a friday so my last weigh day will be the 23 dec, My target is 12stone 5lbs that will be a 3 stone loss, and I have 13.5ilb to loose. over the last few weeks even though I have had small losses I have really let myself down at weekends with picking and ordering takeaways!!! so those losses could of been alot better and I also need to pick up my excercise again- So I will write it all down then there is no hiding....

so food today extra easy
breakfast
alpen light bar 3.5 syns
banana

lunch
1x wm roll hexb
tuna & sweetcorn
mayo dressing 1 syn
grapes
apple

snack
muller light yogurt

tea
roast beef, new poatoes, peas, sprouts, green beans, gravy 2 syns
red currant jelly 1 syn
french mustard 1 syn

my healthy extra a will be my milk that i will have in tea throughout the day.

1 hr step class

total syns 8.5 syns:)

will try not to go above 10 syns this week as i ate so much this weekend

Looking good :)

thanks for comments I really needed a kick up the bum, when youve been on plan for a while it can get easy to slip a little and then you start down that slippery slope again so I'm gonna try and stay on the straight and narrow untill the festive season!!! My arms are slowly starting to stop working after my step class last night there were only heavy hand weights left and for my first night back after I dont know how long Im feeling it today.... but glad I went!

my planned food for today extra easy
breakfast
alpen light bar 3.5 syns
banana

lunch
1x wm roll
with left over tuna sweetcorn
mayo 1 syn
cucumber
apple
grapes
muller light

tea
2 x chicken breasts
maggi so juicy sweet & sour mix 2.5 syns
morrisons sweet and sour rice 0.5 syn
mixed salad
mint yogurt 2 syns

total syns 9.5

no excercise today I dont think I could manage it and survive!!!!!

thanks for comments I really needed a kick up the bum, when youve been on plan for a while it can get easy to slip a little and then you start down that slippery slope again so I'm gonna try and stay on the straight and narrow untill the festive season!!! My arms are slowly starting to stop working after my step class last night there were only heavy hand weights left and for my first night back after I dont know how long Im feeling it today.... but glad I went!

my planned food for today extra easy
breakfast
alpen light bar 3.5 syns
banana

lunch
1x wm roll
with left over tuna sweetcorn
mayo 1 syn
cucumber
apple
grapes
muller light

tea
2 x chicken breasts
maggi so juicy sweet & sour mix 2.5 syns
morrisons sweet and sour rice 0.5 syn
mixed salad
mint yogurt 2 syns

total syns 9.5

no excercise today I dont think I could manage it and survive!!!!!

Where's your healthy extra A?

ok so lasts nights tea will be tonights tea, we are having new kitchen and couldnt get in it so I had jacket potato with baked beans 2 slices of ham, salad, 1oz chedder hexa and mayo at my mother in laws so syns were actually about 15 as I had bag of french fries in the afternoon too I was starving!!!!

anyway today green
breakfast
banana
grapes
muller light

lunch
shop bought jacket potato beans & cheese 2x hexa and 6 syns as there was probably more than 2 ounces

tea
chicken breast 2x hexb
maggi so juicy mix 2.5 syns
morrisons rice 0.5 syns
new potatoes
salad
mint yogurt 2 syns

2 x dash of skimmed milk 1 syn

total syns 12!!! not doing good on the under 10 thing should of just had beans on jp but it was lovely!!!!

step class in the morning too which should be good if my arms will start working again they are even worse today....!

Back