Christmas Target Outfits

:wow::wow::wow:

What lovely dresses.

Think I need to find one for motivation, because I'm lacking motivation at the moment!!

:wow::wow::wow:

What lovely dresses.

Think I need to find one for motivation, because I'm lacking motivation at the moment!!

Its the only way I can keep motivated, and to have it hanging up in my bedroom is even better!! I did this first time round with a gorgeous monsoon top and it did fit before I became poorly - but I will get into it again!!

Good luck with your journey, keep up the good work..

Love

I love the dresses!!

But I don't like showing off my 'baby-bingos'. It's such a pity because my shoulders and chest area look great but I am sorely let down by the B-Bs!! :(

I hate 'shrug or shawl thing' and it is so difficult to find party dresses with little sleeves. If anyone knows of an outlet that stocks 'baby-bingo-friendly'-dresses I'd be grateful to hear about it.

I'm aiming to get back into my size 18 Monsoon dress by Christmas. I wore it in Feb to a big family 'do' but gained 4st in the intervening time.

It's a gorgeous, strapless dress (yep, ME in a strapless dress!): I felt like a celeb in it!

(It was a super barg .... £160 dress reduced to £40!)

This is a really good idea and one I hadn't thought of - I'll have to have a look around some websites. Can't buy one yet as I've no idea what size to go for - currently in size 16 and am planning on doing SS apart from 3 days in November when I'm going to Amsterdam so have no idea where I'll be in December.

Back