Christmas Tree

rainbow

Gold Member
Does anyone remember the motivational christmas tree where you coloured the baubles in when you lost a pound? Someone posted it last year, brill idea, but where is it now, cos its something silly like 15 weeks til christmas! xxx thanks in advance x

I could do with something like that! I remember a snowman and the Little Black Dress. (but I go back a long way!)

indeed it is - thanks x
also like the little black dress idea x

Ok the ethos is you aim to lose a stone by xmas. So for each pound you lose you colour in 1 bauble and then the star is your 14th pound completing your stone :) but you could always say 2 stone and make each bauble 2 pounds and so on dependent on your aims xx

yes hun you can either drag and drop to save it to your desk top or right click on the picture and save it then open the file and click print :) xx

We were given one at WI tonight! Not as nice as the one above but the same idea. AND we actually got our party invites.

Just checked there, it is 14 weeks from Friday to christmas :eek:

I will aim to lose 1 lb a week, any more will be a bonus

It was originally QualityBrittany's idea this one. She popped back for a bit a few weeks ago, but has gone again! In case you're lurking Brit...thanks for the tree! You should be chuffed it's back again for this Christmas! x

Well ive coloured in 4 baubles after tonights 4lb loss x

I like this idea, gonna have to print one off for myself!!! :)

Thanks for this. I've put it in my sig so its a constant reminder of how well I'm doing and hopefully will help me achieve my goal of getting back to target for Christmas. I had weigh in last night and lost 1lb so coloured in the first bauble yayy!!!

Back