Christmas week wi

Abbysmom

Just wondering if Christmas week u still have slimmer if the week etc as my consultant said we will have image therapy with a difference .. I plan on stopping in plan for Christmas n am hoping for a loss that week like any other week ! Also are there big changes in the new plan?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oo not sure. Our C said she'd explain more about the Christmas WI next Tuesday so will know then. Im still hoping to lose or at least sts that week.

Im quite looking forward to our Christmas party next week though :)

Last Christmas I was one of a few people who lost weight over Christmas, but the C said she wouldn't announce our weight loss as it would upset and discourage other members who had put on!! So I presume that we won't be having a slimmer of the week!

Last Christmas I was one of a few people who lost weight over Christmas, but the C said she wouldn't announce our weight loss as it would upset and discourage other members who had put on!! So I presume that we won't be having a slimmer of the week!

thats awful!! people who have stayed on plan throughout christmas should be praised

I was aiming for stw Xmas week as other than a pregnant lady it seems all are going off plan .. I want a loss n wanted my second stw certificate :(

I'm planning on staying on plan for Christmas but might be a bit hard. To be honest, I'm scared if I come off it, I wont be able to get back on as that's happened to me before on diets.

I don't want to come off for the sake of a few days just not worth it I can enjoy Xmas on plan

My WI day is a Monday, so we will be weighing in as usual on Xmas eve - and then on New Years Eve, so I'm hoping that getting weighed as usual will keep me roughly on track.

I'm going off plan over Christmas and new years but don't think its fair that your consultant wasn't celebrating your loss. You should be praised for staying on plan or for making better choices over Christmas, I'm not saying those of us that don't should be made to feel bad about it but we all know the choices that we're making and those of us choosing to go off plan know that it will result in a gain and possibly quite a large gain at that, that does not mean those choosing to either only have a few extra treats or sticking to plan completely shouldn't get to still celebrate their loss!

I will ask this week and see think its discouraging to those who do want to lose to not celebrate losses

I weigh in on a Monday so we are just having a drop in session. If its your normal group though surely you should still for SOTW.

Ours is thurs so wed sessions are joining us for a full class

We weigh on a wed but our consultant has moved it to today :-/ I'm dreading it, only got weighed 4 days ago. I think u shud have sotw no matter what, it's part of the slimming world way. As for not announcing peoples weight loss so as not to offend the weight gainers. That's disgusting, I thought slimming world was about slimming and acheivments not tip-toeing around people who have chosen to go off plan!! How strange xx

I some to my consultant n she is doing sotw still ;) and thinks I'm in with a good chance of getting it too ;) think there's only me sticking 100% on plan from what every1 has said

Back