Christmas weigh in

Well done Capricorn.

As far as the original discussion on this thread goes, I think the Consultant sounds mean.

I don't think it matters if you gain or lose at Christmas as long as that's what you really want to do. Last year I lost 2lb over Christmas and New Year even though I had Christmas Eve/Day and Boxing Day abd NYE off. I'm doing the same this year but because I'm at target I expect a small gain.
It's not what you do at Christmas that counts, it's what you do the rest of the year that has the biggest effect on your weight. It often takes just as much will power to go off plan for a few days then get back on it as it does to stay on plan at Christmas. It's just different approaches to the same problem.
We're all winners as long as we get back on plan and keep losing/maintaining.
Enjoy yourselves whatever you do xx

Congrats Capricorn!!! That's a fabulous result!!! :D

My weigh in is tomorrow morning so we'll see what damage I've done... I was going to try and be good but have failed miserably... but it's been really lovely so not too miserable about it. Might not be feeling so good tomorrow morning though!!

I should never have worried.... as, I didn't lose, but didn't gain - I stayed the same so happy with that considering it was Birthday and Xmas in one week.

Sexercise is best way to lose weight over Xmas!!!!! Lol

Yay! I lost 2 1/2 lb! So of course I don't think losing over Christmas is sad!!!

whoopeeedooo to you losers and the STS's - I actually gained more than I wanted to - 2.5lb's, wasn't going to class tonight as I felt I had failed, plucked up the courage only to find that the class had been cancelled as the venue had a burst water pipe - HOWEVER our C saved the day and had the class in her house - about 15 of us arrived for weigh in and a girls night in - it was a good night and softened the blow of a 2.5 gain.

I'm glad I went - gotta knuckle down now and lose this and an extra pound this week, fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone else too.

Back