Christmas wish ?

My wish would be to get to my 2 stone award, I've been struggling recently with everything going on but feeling good about this 12 weeks and where I could be by then. Definitely want to look slinkier than at last year's works do, I hate the photos!

I would love to be at target by then, and as it is my birthday as well treat myself to a lovely new dress

Mine would have to be managing to fit into a size 16 dress, comfortably! Not sure if it's possible but I'll give it a damn good go.

Other than that, I wish that National Rail would cut their prices rather than higher them around the christmas period so I can actually see my family without going bankrupt :( wish wish wish!

Emily

I would like to get my 5st award - so 15lbs off

I dont know what I want. *laughs* I never know what I want for christmas *stomps foot*
With how long its taken me to get/getting to 1.5stone im going to ask for my 2stone for christmas, which means I need to lose 11lbs! (all being well) from NOW to christmas.
But I'm also getting a 12 week countdown and the book looks ACE! :D

I'd like to get below 16st for Christmas and have the will power to resist all the seasonal temptations that come my way.

Hubby and I have made a pact not to buy each other chocolates this year.

Poor consultants - they have to do this bless them. It's on the SW website, all groups will be doing this and having a little party.
I think it's mainly that it is 12 weeks and you can do a lot of good in that time - plus it's a big sales pitch for them to sell countdowns and you get the free book.

I do feel sorry for them because I bet a lot of them don't want to think about it.

My wish..... to get to target :) Not sure if I can because December is generally utter carnage with meals out each week but I'll give it a good go!

we're having the party etc in group and i have told my members after that there is not going to be another mention of christmas (other than referring back to their wishes) until the end of november

I would like to lose 2 stone by Christmas, taking my loss to just less than 3 stone.

Also, every Christmas we have a girls night when all the women from my family meet up and go on a party night. I would really love to be able to get into a smaller outfit and have everyone notice my weight loss :)

ah yes, but im glad my C managed to shimmy up enough enthusiasm to make her excitment of xmas seem genuine *chuckles lol*

we too also having 'party' next week, which im looking forward too.

even though im not *ready* to discuss xmas yet, i am excited about it and staying to class this week really made me feel back on track. Am going to think of a really good wish to put on the tree..

i had to laugh when my consultant said '' and dont go putting i'd like to lose 6st by christmas, cos it aint gunna happen! ''

LOL xx

My Christmas wish, to get it over with ASAP and hopefully see minimal reminders of it when out and about.

Bah humbug!

You'd hate me then! I've been telling everyone at work tonight that its 12 weeks until Christmas :D the looks on people's faces is priceless!!

starting sliming world on wednesday so
mine will be to loose some weight and be happier and get down to the next stone (watever that is)
sharon

I made my wish today i wanna lose a stone and half and be able to lick tons of baileys irish cream of toned ab's hugh Jackman or my husband at a pinch lol and not gain any weight

my wish would be to be at target 10.10 - which means 14.5 lb's to go - although I am hoping that I've knocked at least another 2lb's off that with weigh in tomorrow night - FINGERS CROSSED.

Good luck to you all.

Back